FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That gangster energy needs to be turned towards cacs like robbery and drug sales. Rob cacs sell that drug poison to cac kids and not our own. To be fair alot of them are doing that but not most.
bro this is dumb as hell :mjlol:

aint no honor amongst thieves.

How bout black folks worry about raising healthy families and teaching our kids right and wrong?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
“At the top of the gang is Dwight “dikk Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life in prison for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar after an argument, authorities say. Reid shot the victim, a total stranger, in the forehead and then continued pistol whipping him as he lay dead.”

:picard:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Lol how the fcuk is this wrong?

3 or more dedicated to do illegal things and you're charged as a crew, conspiracy to commit illegal acts.

Fcuk is y'all talking about?

I'm not talking about your crews of playing Magic the Gathering.

Being in a gang and illegal acts in furtherance of said gang/organization are 2 totally different things. One is illegal da other is not, da 2 aren't synonymous. Every gang member ain't a gangbanger.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Being in a gang and illegal acts in furtherance of said gang/organization are 2 totally different things. One is illegal da other is not, da 2 aren't synonymous. Every gang member ain't a gangbanger.
This is like Iced water isn't water because it's frozen.

If you're in a gang and said gang does dirt, by said conspiracy laws you're guilty by associacion.

And...why tf would you be in a gang if they're not doing dirt? Cheerleading squad? Support group for AA?

Daps
This is like Iced water isn't water because it's frozen.

If you're in a gang and said gang does dirt, by said conspiracy laws you're guilty by associacion.

And...why tf would you be in a gang if they're not doing dirt? Cheerleading squad? Support group for AA?

That’s what makes conspiracy such a mothafukka and hard to fight. From my understanding if 2 people go on record saying you’re involved in some shyt, fabrication be damned, you in trouble

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I don't see him getting out of this unless he pulls a Tekashi