FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not sure wif he was posted but they also got cas for setting up dummy non profits to get government grants as well as COVID funds.

the non profits are in his name

edit: my bad.. wasnt in his name
https://nypost.com/2020/12/03/street-gang-founded-fraudulent-nonprofit-to-solicit-grants/
The crazy part is it could’ve worked if they kept Casanova’s nose clean. He could’ve been a face, did appearances, giveaways, etc. Hire a grant writer, find a cheap office space and they could’ve been legit at least on that end.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:francis: detective Vlad's commanding officer def. gotta be proud of his work...

so that's Taxstone, AR-AB & now Casanova that have fallen victim to a Vlad interrogation video...

the real problem is they're choosing to tell him all that shyt tho :francis:

if you really out in them streets still then you dont suppose to admit to anything that could be used against you,period.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
And they have all the clout in the rap game. SMH.

Like, a regular black breh or brehette having a 9 to 5 is "lame" or a "predictable square" for having a level head and keeping out of trouble? :what:
it's funny bc when these "real" "street" nikkas have kids they want them to be square and will spend top dollar sending them to a predominately white school.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Be a part of a gang

Rap like a knockoff Pop Smoke

Have banging drill and trap beats with catchy hooks

Have some IG thots on you

BAM! You a clout demon on social media with 400k plus followers with a blue check mark. bytches love that.

Meanwhile, it takes years of recordings and a sharp pen game, with countless freestyle battles and hundreds of songs written on a notepad, BEFORE you first mixtape drops, as a traditional MC.

Which one you think that the ADHD Gen Z set of young adults gonna pick??
I was just thinking about this lol there are a lot of people around my way on this type of bullshyt bc they hate working and they don't want to go to school lol.

In the midwest it's similar except
Rap like you are reading dr seuss, while having the cadence that you are being chased by a rottweiler
Over a beat that is over 120 BPM
Act like your from detroit (production, content, cartiers, standing in front of a rented expensive car or in a living room with your people)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was just thinking about this lol there are a lot of people around my way on this type of bullshyt bc they hate working and they don't want to go to school lol.

In the midwest it's similar except
Rap like you are reading dr seuss, while having the cadence that you are being chased by a rottweiler
Over a beat that is over 120 BPM
Act like your from detroit (production, content, cartiers, standing in front of a rented expensive car or in a living room with your people)

Trap beats and catchy hooks is basically the lowest common denominator to make music. Takes virtually no skill.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO
THAT nikka WHO SAID
HE WAS THE REAL CASANOVA?

HE STILL MAKING NOISE?
:devil:
:evil:
ah yeah gq, I heard he got stabbed up by people close to rap casanova, but idk thought that was here say. I remember when he was pulling his card in his first video it was interesting because GQ had Nuke with him (9 Trey member, Cam'ron's homie (possibly Jim's) and was in the 6ix9ine indictment))

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Jim Jones a'int been swept up because either A) he's an active informant or B) the feds are willing to be patient till they have enough evidence to build a solid case against him

I mean the feds waited 10 years to scoop up Cas:yeshrug:

6ix9ine testified that Jim was "The Godfather of the 9tre bloods" but this nikka still free:dwillhuh:? not to mention he ordered a hit talkin' 'bout he'll get him "super violated"
Jim don't got the bravado to do that lol, 6ix9ine was just full of shyt. If he was that shows how weak the set was with all those L's he was taking, I'll just say he had his crew who he rolled with for muscle, that's where the relationship started and ended, it's not 05-06 and he doesn't have balling anymore so that's why he supported mel in getting 6ix9ine so he would eat off it. 50 said the same bc he knew the people around 6ix9ine were heavy hitters bc he knew their brothers.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they’re pushing some viral kid to be a rapper now :russ:

please tell me this dumb ass kid is some type of light skin latino, they really got some random white boy?!

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its just funny how the white supremacist gangs like the Proud Boys don't ever get brought up on RICO charges
Them white Biker gangs got hit with the RICO a few times though, a lot of racist shyt with them guys. It's usually the brazen, "I'm proud to be a criminal and I don't care who knows" types that, rightfully, get hit up on them Continuing Criminal Enterprise charges ...idiots for the most part. Rappers/Gang bangers, bike gangs, etc... The ones who hide their criminality and try to give off the impression like they're law abiding good people usually thrive a little longer, and a little easier...but it's only a matter of time. Being a blue collar criminal is kind of a wrap out here

Last edited: