FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Any criminal organization will be on the radar. Bloods have been in NY for close to 30 years. Nothing rag tag bout that and as stated pages ago, NY don’t play that shyt. I grasp what you are trying to say, but really someone like cass could have used his Roc nation connects to move in other ventures that could have paid the bills.
People have this unconscious bias that "white organized crime is more intelligent and bigger deal than black street gangs", when the NY Mafia has fallen apart in the last 30 years. Them Mafia nikkas be hiring Bloods and Crips to put out hits on other Mob figures nowadays. Using them for muscle and doing big drug deals with them. nikkas got the game twisted. Street gangs really run NY right now. This ain't 1992.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any criminal organization will be on the radar. Bloods have been in NY for close to 30 years. Nothing rag tag bout that and as stated pages ago, NY don’t play that shyt. I grasp what you are trying to say, but really someone like cass could have used his Roc nation connects to move in other ventures that could have paid the bills.
fam, they're going back to 2010 on some of these charges. Thats just insulting on a personal level.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People have this unconscious bias that "white organized crime is more intelligent and bigger deal than black street gangs", when the NY Mafia has fallen apart in the last 30 years. Them Mafia nikkas be hiring Bloods and Crips to put out hits on other Mob figures nowadays. Using them for muscle and doing big drug deals with them. nikkas got the game twisted. Street gangs really run NY right now. This ain't 1992.
:ohhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Some examples:
A Mafia-Bloods Alliance

They were the oddest of couples. "I want you to feel me like I feel you guys, man," says Edwin Spears to an amused Joseph Perna. Perna is the son of a Lucchese crime family capo; Spears, the so-called five-star general in the Nine-Trey Bloods street gang. "But really, man," Spears says on the government's tape, according to a New Jersey affidavit, "love you guys to death."

This week Perna, 38, and another high-ranking mobster, Michael Cetta, 41, were charged with racketeering, conspiracy to distribute heroin and a host of other charges stemming, in large part, from surprisingly candid wiretapped phone conversations they had with the Bloods leader. New Jersey authorities say it is unclear how Spears, 33, forged his relationship with the Lucchese family members. What is clear is that Spears and Perna talked at great length. Authorities allege that the pair organized a sophisticated scheme to distribute heroin, cocaine, marijuana and prepaid cell phones into a New Jersey state prison.

Killing of Mobster at McDonald’s Was Ordered by His Son, Prosecutors Say (Published 2019).

Killing of Mobster at McDonald’s Was Ordered by His Son, Prosecutors Say
Anthony Zottola was accused of hiring Bloods gang members to assassinate his father, a reputed Bonanno crime family associate.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

A lot of that is how the Mafia is portrayed as sophisticated in movies and media compared to black gangs being portrayed as dumb gangbangers. Black gangs are a stain on society, but they love romanticizing the punk ass mafia lol. And they gonna always have more political connections by virtue of them being white, so always paint them as more organized. And the mafia been using black gangs for hits since at least the 70s.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A lot of that is how the Mafia is portrayed as sophisticated in movies and media compared to black gangs being portrayed as dumb gangbangers. Black gangs are a stain on society, but they love romanticizing the punk ass mafia lol. And they gonna always have more political connections by virtue of them being white, so always paint them as more organized. And the mafia been using black gangs for hits since at least the 70s.
All facts

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps