FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

his girlfriend’s lover??
:wtf::mindblown:
200.gif

Yep. Look like Cas main girl, like eating the kitty Kat from other women.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have no sympathy for this dude anymore - he sanctioned a 15 yr old child’s murder and went out over ass that he shared. He’s Excommunicated. Indictment season continues .. smfh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

"Any club, any fly fair. If they start shooting all they remember is Nas was there." :ahh:

"Yeah i remember that shyt...yeah" :dead:

Also, when DJ Envy ran up on him lol

“This was when mixtapes was big. And I was—And this was when nobody would take my mixtapes,” Envy said. “I mean, I was trying to sell mixtapes to everybody. And at the time Clue was popping and all they wanted was Clue. So, I remember coming out the Coliseum and I seen Nas and I think it was a Lexus. So, I seen him I was like, ‘Oh shyt, that’s Nas.’ So, now I got my mixtapes and I’m running up the block. I’m like ‘This is Nas. I’m in Queens. You don’t see this. This is Nas.’ It’s me and my mans with me and I’m like ‘Yo Nas, hold up. I got something for you.’ So Nas, he stops and he looks at me and he tells the girls to get in the car. He says ‘What you got for me?’”

DJ Envy continued his story as he shared the details of Nas pulling a gun on him after his “I got something for you” comment was taken as more of a threat from the Queens lyricist.

“I go in my bag and when I come up [from] my bag, Nas has a gun on me,” DJ Envy said. “‘What the fukk you got for me? What you mean you got something for me?’ I’m sitting there like—I dropped my bag and everything. I’m like, ‘A mixtape. It’s just a mixtape. I swear, it’s just a mixtape. Look, look, look. Mixtape, mixtape.’ And Nas gave me the look…He did one of these ‘Yo, you know shyt is real out here, man. You don’t come up to nobody and say ‘you got something for me,’ man. Gimme that mixtape.’ He took the mixtape, put the gun back in his pants, went in his car, and drove off.’ And after that I’ve never approached another artist with, ‘I got something for you.’ Never again.”
full

fUpmbw.gif

Get this Vlad ish out of here
:camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did you see this? Wtf is going on.
Chicago rapper G Herbo charged in wire fraud scheme

Chicago rapper G Herbo and several members of his crew were charged in federal court with using stolen credit card details and IDs to pay for private jets, expensive meals and designer puppies over the last four years.

According to the indictment, the conspiracy allegedly started around March 2016, when Wright, 25, and his co-defendants allegedly obtained stolen credit card information from “dark web sites” and co-conspirators.

They also allegedly used fake IDs, driver’s licenses and e-mail accounts in the names of aliases and real businesses to fool companies and individuals, the indictment states.

“Generally, because the defendants and their co-conspirators provided authentic payment card information, the defrauded businesses and individuals successfully processed their transactions and provided the goods and services,” the indictment states.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I have no sympathy for this dude anymore - he sanctioned a 15 yr old child’s murder and went out over ass that he shared. He’s Excommunicated. Indictment season continues .. smfh.

Yeah, and he most likely gonna snitch. That whole speech against Rainbow 69 last year, gonna get flipped right back at him.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Did you see this? Wtf is going on.
Chicago rapper G Herbo charged in wire fraud scheme

Chicago rapper G Herbo and several members of his crew were charged in federal court with using stolen credit card details and IDs to pay for private jets, expensive meals and designer puppies over the last four years.

According to the indictment, the conspiracy allegedly started around March 2016, when Wright, 25, and his co-defendants allegedly obtained stolen credit card information from “dark web sites” and co-conspirators.

They also allegedly used fake IDs, driver’s licenses and e-mail accounts in the names of aliases and real businesses to fool companies and individuals, the indictment states.

“Generally, because the defendants and their co-conspirators provided authentic payment card information, the defrauded businesses and individuals successfully processed their transactions and provided the goods and services,” the indictment states.

Rappers are legit broke, especially in the COVID19 era where show money is practically non existent. The FEDS are tired of the false-flossing of the last few years, and now gonna get swept up. 2020 is all out fukkery.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This shyt turrible...lol n smh
Y'all grading on a serious curve.
Imagine Ra n Bdk cosigning this weak shyt

These cats woulda got laughed the fukk outta the Apollo
He can actually rap, he was chasing a hit with this

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Respect the desire to want to transition to the square life but becoming a celebrity though. Do something low-key. It's hard but this celebrity shyt is hazardous.

As a criminal or a former criminal why the hell you trying to get your name hot? Rappers claiming and shouting out active crews:dahell:
Bc that’s what he knows and he can profit off it legally

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

ItsTheRoc

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Baby!
Nah what he said sounds consistent from what I've personally heard from other former Roc Nation employees.
The only thing that sounded off was every employee being invited to the brunch, maybe he meant every employee he worked with which might be believable depending on what he did there
Not sure what's unbelievable about a corporation treating it's rank and file employees like shyt :manny:
Not sure why you can believe someone that lied multiple times over me...You clearly have an Anti-Roc Nation agenda

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They honestly will sit on these cases until murders and shyt happen. That's the only thing that pushes them to go in for the kill asap
Waiting on them to go after sauce walka