FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
This scamming shyt is corny. It’s a hell of a lot easier to get knocked scamming than it is to move dope. I don’t even respect it as a legitimate criminal act.

:mjlol:
not true at all lol
if u know what u doing its extremely hard to get caught
nikkas just get greedy
nikkas will make 3 million and keep going

u supposed to stop and flip it legitimate

i know a nikka that got like 300k in pudfa's he still aint locked up i didnt do it cause i thought he would get locked lol nikka chilling i shoulda did it :snoop:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Jim Jones a'int been swept up because either A) he's an active informant or B) the feds are willing to be patient till they have enough evidence to build a solid case against him

I mean the feds waited 10 years to scoop up Cas:yeshrug:

6ix9ine testified that Jim was "The Godfather of the 9tre bloods" but this nikka still free:dwillhuh:? not to mention he ordered a hit talkin' 'bout he'll get him "super violated"

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not true at all lol
if u know what u doing its extremely hard to get caught
nikkas just get greedy
nikkas will make 3 million and keep going

u supposed to stop and flip it legitimate

i know a nikka that got like 300k in pudfa's he still aint locked up i didnt do it cause i thought he would get locked lol nikka chilling i shoulda did it :snoop:
No you’re lucky you didn’t. Just cause he’s out now chilling don’t mean he gonna get away with it. They might be watching him letting him go deeper to get to the bigger fish.

Orrrr, he really did get away with it and you shoulda did it too :demonic: