FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
New York is the financial capital of the world, all that gang shyt and carrying pistols freely shyt yall can slide with in these nondescript ass states like f'n Indiana and shyt aint riding in NY...especially now that they done gentrified this shyt, it's a wrap. If you hittin at shyt and bangin a gang and all that just expect prison, do it with that already in mind that most likely you're going to prison., its bad for business.

Eventually all that gang shyt won’t be around the way it’s going. Maybe I’m wrong though.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
New York is the financial capital of the world, all that gang shyt and carrying pistols freely shyt yall can slide with in these nondescript ass states like f'n Indiana and shyt aint riding in NY...especially now that they done gentrified this shyt, it's a wrap. If you hittin at shyt and bangin a gang and all that just expect prison, do it with that already in mind that most likely you're going to prison., its bad for business.
Pretty much. The city isn't trying to go back to the dark days of the 80s and early 90s when there was 1.5k-2k murders a year.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Eventually all that gang shyt won’t be around the way it’s going. Maybe I’m wrong though.
I don't know about that. As long there is poverty and wealth disparities there will be gangs. NYC gang culture is entering its 3rd generation now. The thing with these RICO sweeps is you take down the crew but the little nikkas left behind will emulate it. So it doesn't go away. UBN was knocked down with a RICO but they are still around. Same with thee Crips. Spanish gangs too. What this will do though is create fragmentation of gangs. More infighting and violence and less unity. You already see it in the five boros. It's not about gangs anymore its sets. There is no unity. You saw this in Chicago first and now you see it nationwide. When there is no organization this leads to more murders,shootings and internal beef. This a phenomenon across the world. When a gang is intact and organized you see less crime but more corruption. However when you take out major leaders it leads to infighting, violence and fragmentation.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cass a career criminal
prison is nothing to him

Yeah, but keep in mind when he was bidding he was a nobody to the world, what was he leaving behind really? All he had was his rep at that time.

Today, he's moderately successful and famous. He's going to give up his beautiful home, his beautiful family, his beautiful bank account and all of his beautiful and famous mogul friends and contacts to do 120+ months in Hell for the set?? In his mid 30's?

All the feds want to do is drain your pockets during the court proceedings, which they will unless you're a multi-millionaire...and, if you have an extensive record, offer you big point reductions (or to remove the most lengthy charges) to cooperate. Compound that with the fact that you know they got you, they wouldn't have popped out if they didn't already have everything they need...and there is almost no way out unless you rat, you're fukked. I think he has too much pride to roll over but if that's true then he is a very very rare breed.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don't know about that. As long there is poverty and wealth disparities there will be gangs. NYC gang culture is entering its 3rd generation now. The thing with these RICO sweeps is you take down the crew but the little nikkas left behind will emulate it. So it doesn't go away. UBN was knocked down with a RICO but they are still around. Same with thee Crips. Spanish gangs too. What this will do though is create fragmentation of gangs. More infighting and violence and less unity. You already see it in the five boros. It's not about gangs anymore its sets. There is no unity. You saw this in Chicago first and now you see it nationwide. When there is no organization this leads to more murders,shootings and internal beef. This a phenomenon across the world. When a gang is intact and organized you see less crime but more corruption. However when you take out major leaders it leads to infighting, violence and fragmentation.

Sounds dangerous all together. I’m a regular square dude so I don’t know anything really.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
YALL THINK HE WAS ABLE TO FLEE THE COUNTRY SOME HOW?

:devil:
:evil:

Unless he been tipped off and been left, probably not. He would need to have fake ID and passport already or get one quickly. He just posted that shyt last week about how far he made it from jail to the industry, so I doubt he knew this was coming.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YALL THINK HE WAS ABLE TO FLEE THE COUNTRY SOME HOW?

:devil:
:evil:
Because he has money and a big career I think he's meeting with his council about what are his options, if any, and sorting everything out regarding his next move and his family/financial shyt. They probably have already informed the feds of when and where he will be turning himself in, probably tomorrow. The feds are cool with that when you're a big money person

Last edited: