Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
YALL THINK HE WAS ABLE TO FLEE THE COUNTRY SOME HOW?

:devil:
:evil:
Looks like he surrendered
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Brooklyn-based rapper Casanova surrendered himself to authorities Wednesday night after he was named in a sweeping indictment of the “Untouchable Gorilla Stone Nation” gang earlier this week.

Casanova, who given name is Caswell Senior, 34, faces racketeering conspiracy, firearm possession, and conspiracy to distribute controlled substances as part of an indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court Tuesday. The other 17 suspects in the indictment were already in custody

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

“Reason #1 to do dirt on your lonely and never let outsiders in” - Nicole’s dad

The feds are trying to get this chick killed. She told everything - wtf. This is sloppy asf. Cops laughing in the background at her dumbass. She didn’t ask for or even have a lawyer present.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New York is the financial capital of the world, all that gang shyt and carrying pistols freely shyt yall can slide with in these nondescript ass states like f'n Indiana and shyt aint riding in NY...especially now that they done gentrified this shyt, it's a wrap. If you hittin at shyt and bangin a gang and all that just expect prison, do it with that already in mind, that most likely you're going to prison., its bad for business.
It pains me that the great city of New York was once a dominated Black people, every borough, Black people did that. Now they scooping up black people by the dozen. Clearing it out for the yuppies and foreigners.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nas bust his guns

"Any club, any fly fair. If they start shooting all they remember is Nas was there." :ahh:

"Yeah i remember that shyt...yeah" :dead:

Also, when DJ Envy ran up on him lol

“This was when mixtapes was big. And I was—And this was when nobody would take my mixtapes,” Envy said. “I mean, I was trying to sell mixtapes to everybody. And at the time Clue was popping and all they wanted was Clue. So, I remember coming out the Coliseum and I seen Nas and I think it was a Lexus. So, I seen him I was like, ‘Oh shyt, that’s Nas.’ So, now I got my mixtapes and I’m running up the block. I’m like ‘This is Nas. I’m in Queens. You don’t see this. This is Nas.’ It’s me and my mans with me and I’m like ‘Yo Nas, hold up. I got something for you.’ So Nas, he stops and he looks at me and he tells the girls to get in the car. He says ‘What you got for me?’”

DJ Envy continued his story as he shared the details of Nas pulling a gun on him after his “I got something for you” comment was taken as more of a threat from the Queens lyricist.

“I go in my bag and when I come up [from] my bag, Nas has a gun on me,” DJ Envy said. “‘What the fukk you got for me? What you mean you got something for me?’ I’m sitting there like—I dropped my bag and everything. I’m like, ‘A mixtape. It’s just a mixtape. I swear, it’s just a mixtape. Look, look, look. Mixtape, mixtape.’ And Nas gave me the look…He did one of these ‘Yo, you know shyt is real out here, man. You don’t come up to nobody and say ‘you got something for me,’ man. Gimme that mixtape.’ He took the mixtape, put the gun back in his pants, went in his car, and drove off.’ And after that I’ve never approached another artist with, ‘I got something for you.’ Never again.”
full

fUpmbw.gif