FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I would be so utterly embarrassed and humiliated having this out there - what a terrible use of your time on this earth.

As I get older and seeing the jailbird getting grey hair while locked up.....I agree. :snoop:

Jail isnt worth it, even growing up on the wrong side of the law, cause your elders get older and even passing on. Depressing how all of your prime healthy years on earth is spent in a 6 by 8 jail cell.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Right. This is more than a neighborhood sweep - they’ve been clocking them
For a minute all the way from upstate and Florida to all points in between:

FBI’s Westchester County Safe Streets Task Force – which comprises agents and detectives from the FBI, Yonkers Police Department, Westchester County District Attorney’s Office, WCDPS, PPD, Putnam County Sheriff, Mount Vernon Police Department, NYPD, Greenburgh Police Department, New Rochelle Police Department, Ramapo Police Department, and U.S. Probation – CPPD and DOCCS, Office of Special Investigations. FBI’s Hudson Valley Safe Streets Task Force, the FBI’s Newark, Albany, and Tampa Divisions, the New York City Department of Correction, Correction Intelligence Bureau, and the New York State Department of Labor

^^^^ FYI to all of the PUA and PPE scammers that think the govt is not tracking eligibility. Those who fell for the electronic version of a “bait car”

Those PPE loans was the killer blow. People on IG are legitimately shaken by this, and know that the Feds made one final play to make 2020 the ultimate cleanup year

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
U cant gang gang in NYC when is nikkaz gonna get it?

:why:

NYPD/Feds not the corrupt LAPD, or the inefficient n underfunded Chicago PD, Down south gangs about money not violence...

I swear Fivio Foreign next poppin that woo shyt...

N Jim Jones gotta be an informant at this point

Max B tried to tell us.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
On his IG, where else? :heh: Bro still has black appliances :mjlol:

Good point :ehh:

He gonna be broke either way, cause if he stay and fight, all his cash and jewels and shyt are gone to pay lawyers. Then he still probably gonna get hit with some time so no money and irrelevant when you come home.

:mindblown:

HE REALLY POSTED THAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!?!?!?!? :wtf:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U cant gang gang in NYC when is nikkaz gonna get it?

:why:

NYPD/Feds not the corrupt LAPD, or the inefficient n underfunded Chicago PD, Down south gangs about money not violence...

I swear Fivio Foreign next poppin that woo shyt...

N Jim Jones gotta be an informant at this point

GS9, Nine Tre, Brims, Now Gorillaz.... fukk this shyt man NY a police state

Did you see the video in Atlanta before he got shot at? They're waving guns at the camera and he tells them, "New rule, 20k for a body. You catch a body it's 20k."

Made sure he was on camera when he said it too.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Those PPE loans was the killer blow. People on IG are legitimately shaken by this, and know that the Feds made one final play to make 2020 the ultimate cleanup year
They’re going to be prosecuting those PPE cases until Spring 2021- anyone who thinks they got away with it is delusional. I couldn’t live day to day with that type of anxiety. Lawyer up - best thing to do is try to get in front of it. They’re still coming after people in Philly for that car insurance fraud ring - that was over 2 years ago. Reminds me of that stupid McDonald’s game fraud - FBI spent years and resources going after people for stealing game pieces; imagine what they will use on people obtaining $10k+ govt funds illegally
:mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They’re going to be prosecuting those PPE cases until Spring 2021- anyone who thinks they got away with it is delusional. I couldn’t live day to day with that type of anxiety. Lawyer up - best thing to do is try to get in front of it. They’re still coming after people in Philly for that car insurance fraud ring - that was over 2 years ago. Reminds me of that stupid McDonald’s game fraud - FBI spent years and resources going after people for stealing game pieces; imagine what they will use on people obtaining $10k+ govt funds illegally
:mjlol:

Car insurance fraud......now That's another silent monster coming.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
they have snitches if what I'm reading is correct

that means they likely have taps too

what i dont understand is why regular ass ppl get mad that the feds seek out and dismantle criminal organizations. what would you like them to do?

Exactly. The streets are much safer now with all these dudes locked up. I'm not mad at this. Our kids and elderly should be able to walk the streets and feel safe without gangstas terrorizing them. nikkas got all this energy for other black people and none for these white supremacists.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Oh, he mentioned PPE loans. If I know anyone doing anything with PPE loans, I would deadazz duck and hide from humanity.
It was a tongue in cheek joke basically if y’all got y’all checks come shop here

If Cas was doing pandemic business relief, stimulus check, unemployment scams any of that goofy shyt hes’s a fukking moron I doubt he was involved in that

So many ppl are going down and will face fines and/or prison it’s gonna get nasty with that