Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
see, this is what I don't like.

It seems like they're linking you to A N Y T H I N G moving :mindblown:

This shyt happens so often you have to start to wonder if this isn't on purpose

You gotta be at least 3 or 4 levels above the goons...

I remember the feds came to cam over his 93 connections

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
This shyt turrible...lol n smh
Y'all grading on a serious curve.
Imagine Ra n Bdk cosigning this weak shyt

These cats woulda got laughed the fukk outta the Apollo
That song did nothing in ny nobody was bumpin that but this one was on the one that was bumpin in the hood

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
To go legal in the entertainment industry.

Cas didn’t want to go to prison anymore.

Respect the desire to want to transition to the square life but becoming a celebrity though. Do something low-key. It's hard but this celebrity shyt is hazardous.

As a criminal or a former criminal why the hell you trying to get your name hot? Rappers claiming and shouting out active crews:dahell:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell by his video clips and posts and shyt that he was more 25 than 35 or however old he is. I don't fault him fully, all that long ass bidding preserves dudes mentally if they're not on their din, they come out the same age mentally that they were when they went in. I also don't fully fault him because he's making a living being a gangsta rapper, he has an image to maintain...not to mention you have to keep the homies close just to move freely in these clubs and do shows and shyt.

Sad situation, at some point we gotta stop thinking ignorant shyt is cool. I got more arrests on my jacket than Casanova but you'd never be able to tell if you saw my circle and how I live now. Aint nothing wrong with the square life, being "outside" is kid shyt. Hopefully he realizes that this time and finds a way to get out of this situation without giving them too much time.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yeah he was with the Apes. You got a good memory :mjlol:. The set be hanging out in a particular area in Harlem(I’ll let the feds do their job). Have to call me peoples. They not in that set but they’ll know if it’s official or not. One thing is for sure. I’m keeping my bytchass in the house for a couple months. My square ass be in places I know damn I ain’t suppose to be because I’m just a cool nikka:laff:
:dead::dead:
i don’t know why I start laughing before I even read ya posts :laff:all I know is you sounded annoyed asf with that dude, like he had the audacity to come in the spot acting rowdy. Lmao.

Stay safe- it’s so unpredictable out here :palm:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Saw Klass not long ago and had small chat with him. fukks with bloody heavy. All these nikkas need to lay low and disconnect themselves from certain shyt. Then again this might be for old shyt who knows

I will say though I believe 100% when Cas had whatever going on with 6ix9ine, feds was paying attention to them during that shyt as well.

this.

6ix9ine's name was all over the news & it was attached to Cas, no way the feds didn't at least glance in his direction....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Saw Klass not long ago and had small chat with him. fukks with bloody heavy. All these nikkas need to lay low and disconnect themselves from certain shyt. Then again this might be for old shyt who knows

I will say though I believe 100% when Cas had whatever going on with 6ix9ine, feds was paying attention to them during that shyt as well.
Cas was ALWAYS in the mix too.

That Barclays footage is NUTS :damn: