CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
So Von only got 1 body?
Wtf is this "only got 1 body" shyt all about?:unimpressed:

Do you think this is some type of game my nikka? :dahell:

You lookin like a whole cac or one of those ignorant ass nikkas thats a bit disappointed he hasn't "scored" more "points" or some shyt.:camby:

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You lookin like a whole cac right now thats a bit disappointed he hasn't "scored" more "points" or some shyt.:camby:
Born2bking is solid as a poster, so I doubt that's what he's on....

But, a lot of dudes really treating this like its a video game or some baseball cards.

Its weird.

I blame dj akademiks, boxden, and the nikkas in the shyt too.

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So Von only got 1 body?
His name has been brought up in multiple homicides

He’s thriving right now but unfortunately King Von is marked for death in the near future. He seems like one of those dudes that’s with the bullshyt and has no remorse.

At least with FBG Duck, he seemed to have a little mental vulnerability and social conscience when it came to the gang violence and beef.

Homie knew what they were doing made no sense

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

You lookin like a whole cac or one of those ignorant ass nikkas right now thats a bit disappointed he hasn't "scored" more "points" or some shyt.:camby:
Man sit yo 5 dolla ass down. Dude was named in several murders and dude said it's all fake. Miss me wit the cac shyt, my boy. :rudy: Go ask some bytches for some feet pictures and chill the fukk out.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Chicago dudes break it down for me. How y’all beefing with dudes that’s one block down the street from you? :patrice:What y’all be staring each other down from a block away :patrice:Y’all the same people basically. You can’t even live at that point. How you gonna walk to the store, go to the park or go anywhere if your enemy is one block away? I grew up in a very rough city. And it wasn’t even like that. For example, the West side of my city has a major drug trafficking street and one group runs that area. And the north side of the city had a major drug trafficking street and a group of people run that area. I know this because my mom stayed in one area, my grandmother in the other so I went to school with all the kids that became killers and drug dealers in both places. You had other drug markets in the city but those two streets were like The Carter of their sides of town. Because of that both groups didn’t like each other and it was on sight between them but it made sense. You could be on the North side for weeks and never have a reason to go over West and vice versa. North side dudes didn’t hate other North side dudes. They was the same people. And vice versa for West side dudes. It was kinda like being from Brooklyn vs. being from Harlem. You might’ve had squabbles, fights and shootings but the real beef was with across town nikkas. The other side. Or nikkas from other cities. That makes sense. This Chicago stuff don’t make sense to me. 63rd street dudes beefing with 64th street dudes. What kinda drug operation you realistically gonna run smoothly when you can’t walk one block away without getting murdered :patrice: Realistically all these kids went to school with each other and are probably distantly related.

shyt all the way dangerous, Jersey we had the south & north sides. I couldn’t even sleep knowing yo cuz might blast on ya ass

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just saw Smack Peso got murdered also.

idk if y’all fukk with but I got fam in the chi that put me in him. Smh.