FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Man I started fukking with Duck heavy last year..Always saw his name but I never really kept up with that scene after the initial national roll out. Dude's interviews were entertaining as shyt and always just struck me as a solid ass nikka. nikka carried himself in a way that felt like he was way older than the 26 he was.

Fly high bruh bruh..
True dude looked and sounded damn near 40

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Facts. psychopath like Von will never squash the beef to stop the violence

Von brought the diss records back. Everybody moved on

Von not a psychopath he a goofy ass accident murderer, hiding behind money and BD goons. He killed a civilian who beat his ass at a party, then ran down on a civilian in Atlanta.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Atlanta doesn’t have the gang violence problem nor murders Chicago has. Stop acting like you don’t know wtf I mean. There’s a reason Chicago always gets brought up in the national spotlight for homicides.

Atlanta for the most part always had a similar homicide rate to Chicago. Chicago is just a larger city. Check the year by year stats.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Same here. They just need to burn the city down and start over. Guarantee when Chicago get gentrified 20-30 years from now people gonna be hollering. I’m not gonna care one iota. All them muthafukkas are crazy and past saving.
the crazy thing is a large part of the city is gentrified :bryan:

Its mostly in hispanic neighborhoods...
...but if 2020 had the same map as 90s Chicago shyt would be extra wild.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The destruction of the projects really fukked shyt up plus All of the 'shot callers' and guys running shyt on the street level getting swept up in drug conspiracies and rico cases. All of this happened around the same time.

Believe it or not, some of these guys going at each other Might be part of the same set or hood, but they just rep different blocks though.
It be like if rolling 60s or the bounty hunters in L.A. had internal beef

and the older members aren't putting the young dudes in line in fear of getting killed themselves so there's perpetual violence over petty shyt like social media, clout, bytches etc.

even in crime, you need organization, esp when dealing with 'misguided youth'

as far as bd vs gd and the root of that conflict, they use to be allies until the late 80's/early 90s which was the crack era.

Black Disciples | Chicago Gang History

It has to be because shyt don’t make any sense. I could see if the nikkas lived 30 blocks apart and they didn’t fukk with each other on some neighborhood vs. neighborhood shyt. But I don’t get how you can live 15 steps from the Opps. They right there in your face everyday :mjlol: That’s the thing with taking down the leaders/bosses. You get lawlessness and kids running around making everything hot, shooting each other over nonsense instead of making money and keeping the bullshyt to a minimum. Not to make it seem like my area is better (Philly and cities around the Philly area). There’s still shootings. But there’s no gang politics underneath. Nikkas ain’t killing each other because you from one street and they from the other. It’s about drugs and money. Even cross town beefs and beefs with people from other cities isn’t that serious.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Chicago dudes break it down for me. How y’all beefing with dudes that’s one block down the street from you? :patrice:What y’all be staring each other down from a block away :patrice:Y’all the same people basically. You can’t even live at that point. How you gonna walk to the store, go to the park or go anywhere if your enemy is one block away? I grew up in a very rough city. And it wasn’t even like that. For example, the West side of my city has a major drug trafficking street and one group runs that area. And the north side of the city had a major drug trafficking street and a group of people run that area. I know this because my mom stayed in one area, my grandmother in the other so I went to school with all the kids that became killers and drug dealers in both places. You had other drug markets in the city but those two streets were like The Carter of their sides of town. Because of that both groups didn’t like each other and it was on sight between them but it made sense. You could be on the North side for weeks and never have a reason to go over West and vice versa. North side dudes didn’t hate other North side dudes. They was the same people. And vice versa for West side dudes. It was kinda like being from Brooklyn vs. being from Harlem. You might’ve had squabbles, fights and shootings but the real beef was with across town nikkas. The other side. Or nikkas from other cities. That makes sense. This Chicago stuff don’t make sense to me. 63rd street dudes beefing with 64th street dudes. What kinda drug operation you realistically gonna run smoothly when you can’t walk one block away without getting murdered :patrice: Realistically all these kids went to school with each other and are probably distantly related.

there is no real major operations all that shyt been dried up, these nikkas just killing to be killing. The rappers the only ones bringing money to the hood thats why they are the main targets.