FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm about to go in the chriraqology forum on reddit. I guarantee you I WILL find answers to what's really going on in about 5 minutes all while laying in my bed in my draws.

:hamster:
Breh summed up half this thread:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I fell down the rabbit hole after 051 melly died. I got exposed to the diss culture and the who killed who/who beefs with who. I ran across a FBG Duck song where his verse stuck out to me. I guess he was dissing Tee Grizzly for mentioning his brother. I fukked with his music heavy after that.

051 Melly shyt was wild. I fell down a rabbit hole on his death as well. Dude seemed like a normal preppy college kid but was a fukking legit assassin. :merchant:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
weird times, but it's because in the bubble that is Chicago drill music artist rap about what they living, in rap overall for as much they Rapp about killing very little killing actually happens but in Chi rap music you can pick a artist/ set / block and watch in real time them either live or die by there raps. It's so demonic friend.
I don't even classify a lot of these Chicago dudes as gangsta rappers. It's the other way around. Rappin' Gangstas.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: FBG Duck burned too many bridges. Once him and his brother dissed Rico and his brother died I knew it was only a matter of time.

I live in Zone 3... a mile from where the Wendys was burnt down. Cleveland, Pittsburgh, West End.. ALWAYS got some bullshyt popping off.

:mjlol: nikkas sleep on how wild Atlanta is. Atlanta is the same size as Oakland but 2-4x as dangerous

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BDs starting to look real Hoover-ish to me.

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.

Everybody gets theirs one day. Von will get his and hell is blistering hot.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie I went down a deep rabbit hole looking up some of the history of this shyt last night. :snoop:

Same here. They just need to burn the city down and start over. Guarantee when Chicago get gentrified 20-30 years from now people gonna be hollering. I’m not gonna care one iota. All them muthafukkas are crazy and past saving.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: FBG Duck burned too many bridges. Once him and his brother dissed Rico and his brother died I knew it was only a matter of time.

:mjlol: nikkas sleep on how wild Atlanta is. Atlanta is the same size as Oakland but 2-4x as dangerous
They dissed P Rico or Rico Reckless?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
BDs starting to look real Hoover-ish to me.

The man tried to squash it, he extended a hand when he did that Legends song. They spit on his hand and dissed his dead brother. So, he just said fukk it and turned up on that last diss record which was super OD. They came for his neck cause of it.

I dont get why they just didnt accept the olive branch, it would have saved many lives and they all could have ate well. He said many times "if they want, we can work, if the money right" even tay600 was like 'duck aint no bytch and i respect him'. he shouted out fredo a couple of times and even went to a thf funeral (his cousin) extended a hand and said 'imma go there dont be on that right now' you could tell he was tired of the violence.

i think it was king von continuously dissing his brother on a national level that turnt him up and made him make that diss record. smh sad shyt.
Facts. psychopath like Von will never squash the beef to stop the violence

Von brought the diss records back. Everybody moved on

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago dudes break it down for me. How y’all beefing with dudes that’s one block down the street from you? :patrice:What y’all be staring each other down from a block away :patrice:Y’all the same people basically. You can’t even live at that point. How you gonna walk to the store, go to the park or go anywhere if your enemy is one block away? I grew up in a very rough city. And it wasn’t even like that. For example, the West side of my city has a major drug trafficking street and one group runs that area. And the north side of the city had a major drug trafficking street and a group of people run that area. I know this because my mom stayed in one area, my grandmother in the other so I went to school with all the kids that became killers and drug dealers in both places. You had other drug markets in the city but those two streets were like The Carter of their sides of town. Because of that both groups didn’t like each other and it was on sight between them but it made sense. You could be on the North side for weeks and never have a reason to go over West and vice versa. North side dudes didn’t hate other North side dudes. They was the same people. And vice versa for West side dudes. It was kinda like being from Brooklyn vs. being from Harlem. You might’ve had squabbles, fights and shootings but the real beef was with across town nikkas. The other side. Or nikkas from other cities. That makes sense. This Chicago stuff don’t make sense to me. 63rd street dudes beefing with 64th street dudes. What kinda drug operation you realistically gonna run smoothly when you can’t walk one block away without getting murdered :patrice: Realistically all these kids went to school with each other and are probably distantly related.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chicago dudes break it down for me. How y’all beefing with dudes that’s one block down the street from you? :patrice:What y’all be staring each other down from a block away :patrice:Y’all the same people basically. You can’t even live at that point. How you gonna walk to the store, go to the park or go anywhere if your enemy is one block away? I grew up in a very rough city. And it wasn’t even like that. For example, the West side of my city has a major drug trafficking street and one group runs that area. And the north side of the city had a major drug trafficking street and a group of people run that area. I know this because my mom stayed in one area, my grandmother in the other so I went to school with all the kids that became killers and drug dealers in both places. You had other drug markets in the city but those two streets were like The Carter of their sides of town. Because of that both groups didn’t like each other and it was on sight between them but it made sense. You could be on the North side for weeks and never have a reason to go over West and vice versa. North side dudes didn’t hate other North side dudes. They was the same people. And vice versa for West side dudes. It was kinda like being from Brooklyn vs. being from Harlem. You might’ve had squabbles, fights and shootings but the real beef was with across town nikkas. The other side. Or nikkas from other cities. That makes sense. This Chicago don’t make sense to me. What kinda drug operation you realistically gonna run smoothly when you can’t walk one block away without getting murdered :patrice: Realistically all these kids went to school with each other and probably related distantly related.

The destruction of the projects really fukked shyt up plus All of the 'shot callers' and guys running shyt on the street level getting swept up in drug conspiracies and rico cases. All of this happened around the same time.

Believe it or not, some of these guys going at each other Might be part of the same set or hood, but they just rep different blocks though.
It be like if rolling 60s or the bounty hunters in L.A. had internal beef

and the older members aren't putting the young dudes in line in fear of getting killed themselves so there's perpetual violence over petty shyt like social media, clout, bytches etc.

even in crime, you need organization, esp when dealing with 'misguided youth'

as far as bd vs gd and the root of that conflict, they use to be allies until the late 80's/early 90s which was the crack era.

In the year 1984, Mickey Bull was promoted again to the rank of “Minister” which gave him his own “Dynasty.” Being a Minister was a very high rank that usually no one receives in the organization. Having a dynasty means you control on entire area of the city. Mickey’s dynasty was the entire south side of Chicago, anywhere from Bronzeville down to the wild 100s was controlled by Mickey. His main territory that he directly supervised daily was the Robert Taylor Homes. He held BD meetings in front of the 4950 building. Bull himself stayed at the 5041 S. Federal St in apartment 1505 with Brenda Wear. He ran that building and all the buildings around (Chicago Tribune, December 3, 1986).

In the early 1980s and mid-1980s relations between BDs and BGDs was at its best point, especially now that Folk nation rules and regulations reached the streets, now both gangs would often team up against rivals like Vice Lords, Black P Stones and Mickey Cobras. The Crack Cocaine epidemic of the late 1980s caused relations between the two gangs to completely break down, mainly because of the Crack trade in the Englewood neighborhood. Beginning in the year 1987, fierce competition and intense gang wars erupted in the high rise public housing projects city-wide. Gangs began muscling in on these buildings and began setting up their own security as they walked through the hallways armed with automatic weapons and shotguns as they patted down residents and imposed curfews, the competition was fierce. They even controlled the elevators in the projects and would jump down the shafts and hitch rides up and down.

The Englewood neighborhood is Chicago’s most violent and most impoverished neighborhood and just like the high rise housing projects, the Englewood community became a hotbed for Crack Cocaine users which made distribution a large money making commodity. The BDs had a long rooted history in the Englewood community as the largest piece of their story started on these streets and they felt ownership of this neighborhood. Black P Stones and Mickey Cobras were never welcomed by BDs in this neighborhood, but now the BDs biggest allies the Black Gangster Disciples were muscling in on too many BD drug spots because BGDs felt they were entitled due to being the larger organization and sitting at the top of the Folk Nation alliance. BDs felt disrespected from their BGD brethren. By 1989 the tempers began to flare. Jerome Freeman ended up back in prison with a 28 year sentence for felony drug charges in 1989 and soon after all hell was about to break loose on the streets of Englewood. This was the beginning of severe conflict between BDs and BGDs.

In the hot summer of 1991, some GDs were ready for war with the BDs but Mickey Bull was holding relations tight between the two organizations and this was a threat to GDs that did not want to be controlled this way. Bull was not expecting GDs to come after him because there was no full fledged war yet, he was also untouchable and many BDs and GDs feared and respected him. Mickey was mild mannered and charming but he would also have no tolerance for those that crossed him. When he walked the streets he had a special whistle that BDs knew. When Mickey whistled it meant he was summoning some soldiers for business. It didn’t matter what you were doing; if you were laying in bed with the flu, if you were laying in bed with your girl, if you were taking a shyt, it didn’t matter, you had to stop everything and rush outside to Mickey when he whistled. He had this kind of power and enemies could not touch because he could see it coming, but in August of 1991, he never expected GDs to come at him and that is what happened, members of the Gangster Disciples shot him dead on the streets which caused an immediate violent backlash from the BDs that became legendary. Payback had to be harsh for this and on August the 7th Englewood was a war zone.
Black Disciples | Chicago Gang History