FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's so easy to go down a rabbit hole with this shyt. From the outside looking in, I completely understand why it's enthralling to cacs and just people in general. America is enamored with criminals... goes back to the mobster days. Being far enough away to where you don't have to feel any after effects of the violence has people cheering these lil nikkas on like they're you're favorite basketball player or some shyt. There's really Chiraq stan wars. :snoop:

As someone who lives in ATL, I just hope these nikkas don't bring that demonic drama here with them.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Because Atlanta is such a peaceful and tranquil city. :francis:

I mean.. if you live in the burbs or Buckhead maybe.

Atlanta doesn’t have the gang violence problem nor murders Chicago has. Stop acting like you don’t know wtf I mean. There’s a reason Chicago always gets brought up in the national spotlight for homicides.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Atlanta doesn’t have the gang violence problem nor murders Chicago has. Stop acting like you don’t know wtf I mean. There’s a reason Chicago always gets brought up in the national spotlight for homicides.

Please. Atlanta on fire right now and is ignorant as fukk. Marietta doesn't count. Is it Chicago? No? But 2020 has been a banner year in fukkery here.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I fell down the rabbit hole after 051 melly died. I got exposed to the diss culture and the who killed who/who beefs with who. I ran across a FBG Duck song where his verse stuck out to me. I guess he was dissing Tee Grizzly for mentioning his brother. I fukked with his music heavy after that.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Gm669ko.gif

A GLOCK jammed??
I've shot 1000's of rounds through
5 of the glocks i've owned over the years
and my shyts aint ever choked.....not once!
it was just the brothas time.....tragic shyt.

UKVu0t8.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do u qualify as a lot lol

Exposing me and Dead Biitches were literally the only songs he did on the dead homes tip.

And then early on in his career him and Billy were going at Keef and Edai. But not mentioning dead dudes.

I could be completely wrong