FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
I heard that revolvers don't need to be clean and they don't jam.

Maybe brehs should go old school and start carrying six shooters again.
Untrue. They're less prone to jams and don't have to be as intensively cleaned as autos but they do need to be cleaned and the action can bind up. I had a Taurus .38 that would bind up on me. They can also experience light primer strikes, as well...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you already have the drop on your target and on some creep shyt.

A revolver ain’t doing shyt if nikkas poppin poles at you.

Might as well throw that bytch at em.
You can say that for any gun though breh. Even if I had a M-16 if someone got the drop on me it’s a wrap. Assuming they can shoot.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This fukk nikka doing too much he ain’t learned from that Don’t get smoked song

Half of his nikkas in this video six feet deep after this video dropped.. He needs to stop it he got caught in the mall in Atlanta and was juelzimg like a hoe.. Breezy a liar too he said he saw the paperwork on Tay and Vladimir exposed his lyin ass..

Memo need to stop playing too his ass done got fired up last year, Lost his brother and got his chain took..

I don’t know why Durk fukk with that goofy ass nikka Justblow nice with it though

Im guessing he will forever be salty that Duck big brother shot him in the ass :dame: Thats what im saying tho these dudes are approaching thirty still making diss songs and talking about opp packs. This dude has triplets for fukk sakes. :snoop:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
southside bout to turn up this weekend, I expect to hear over 200 people shot and atleast 20 deaths this weekend alone..wooski gone ride and any of the other fbg nikkas gone ride and all they associates..nikkas gone be bumping slide while they sliding.
Wooski is damn near brain dead now. He’s just functional at best. He ain’t sliding on shyt.

Daps
Damn Rip Duck. Chicago gonna be hot as fukk the next couple of weeks...

Its been fukking hot this ain't changing shyt. Chicago gangland present itself even in the some of the better parts. Out west is live as fukk..just you never hear about it because aint no YouTube beef shyt out there

Aren't BDs folk? Weren't BD/GD once allies? wtf happened

the projects fell and the hierarchy is in prison broski. Lil nikkas ain't on lit anymore. its been all about block sets for the better part of 15 yrs now.

RIP to Duck. My cousin knew his sister who also passed away. Ain't no direction in this city

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You can say that for any gun though breh. Even if I had a M-16 if someone got the drop on me it’s a wrap. Assuming they can shoot.

Facts, but it doesn’t work the same way in reverse.

There is no scenario where I see someone with a revolver shooting it out with a semi auto, unless the nikka with the revolver is a pro and the nikka with the stick ain’t never shot that bytch before.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Facts, but it doesn’t work the same way in reverse.

There is no scenario where I see someone with a revolver shooting it out with a semi auto, unless the nikka with the revolver is a pro and the nikka with the stick ain’t never shot that bytch before.
Ahh I see what you’re saying. Yeah a revolver should be for nikkas with good aim and can actually shoot. I love the way revolvers feel in the hand though. So natural and smooth.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only BK drill rappers are nice like that. These Chicago drill rappers for the most part are trash.
I know youre from ny so you're biased but be real
Pappy , la, and thf billa alone shyt on any drill rapper from bk.

There's plenty more more that got bars. You probably never heard of em.

Last edited: