FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
you can catch it anywhere...
...most shyt doesnt make the news though.

This happened downtown where they just yanked a old man out of his car.

I was actually on my bike coming down Rush street (Chicago) and rode past not too long after Duck got shot...
...I didnt know what happened till I got home and looked on Twitter.

Damn Duck really got killed in the nice part of town if your c00n ass was in the area.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Sorry to say it but I'm going to say it solely based on what I have been witness to over the past few years following Chicago gang violence. In 48 hours tops, everyone will know exactly who is responsible for this brazen broad daylight shooting that happened today from said individuals social media page/youtube account.:yeshrug:

*police just sit back and be patient. No need to start knocking on doors and asking questions. Everything you need to know WILL be brought right to you in due time.

Last edited:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
he been doing that for years

Nuski and his manager OTF Chino got killed because of him dissing nikkas

nikka a clown

Nuski was dropping rakes and dissing nikkas and a bd on otf he was a target. Stop blaming nikkas for street nikkas getting killed. As soon as you put on that otf chain and you affiliated that’s what it is. Ain’t nobody fault but the nikkas who pulled that trigger, You think Durk manager ain’t know he was a target?

Durk and duck been dissing each other since 2011

You living that lifestyle you can’t blame nobody else.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Maybe it's some logistical limitations in that area i'm not aware of but why were the cops standing around when dude was clearly shot yet still moving? :mjtf:
In my city when the cops pull up on a shooting victim they don't even wait for the ambulance, they put the person in the back of the patrolcar and bring them to the hospital
From the videos I saw dude was moving normally at first like he was clearly conscious. Who knows if that means he would have made it but waiting another 10-15 minutes ain't going help

Ain't Duck, jojo, and tooka all from the same gang? I don't know what the body count is on the ground but on wax its looking like they might wanna call a truce or something. OTF got too many noteworthy packs to rap about

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn man. Why don't these dudes get out of they hood when they get paid :why:
Fact is a lot of them don’t have the funds to just up & leave that shyt expensive . A lot of times it requires them & family leaving .

Y’all gone learn all that glamour & IG is smoke & mirrors . A bunch of these rappers out here struggling. Not saying names but that’s with music /scamming & getting a cut of chicks you got stripping .

nikkas be 6+ grown ass adults in a 2 bedroom with shorty kids there too :snoop:

Unfortunately when you in that life ....that one foot In has a strong chance of backfiring.

Its bout to be a whole bunch of RIPS /Relation & continue the cycle

All I can do is hope the innocent family & kids ain’t in the crossfire but we know all too well how that goes out here