FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Being that Chicago is very segregated how often does this madness happen in their downtown?

Also FBG is moving so I hope he pulls through with ease.
you can catch it anywhere...
...most shyt doesnt make the news though.

This happened downtown where they just yanked a old man out of his car.

I was actually on my bike coming down Rush street (Chicago) and rode past not too long after Duck got shot...
...I didnt know what happened till I got home and looked on Twitter.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
lil reese gone be up next...nikka was just in oblock shooting dice with tadoe yesterday smh
Reese is not rich, but he has more money then the average person why is he going back to the same hood that took the life of so many of his nikkas.

I don't understand you want to be seen as cool and down for you nikkas that bad.:mindblown:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
The energy from this song is insanely dark man

This the first song I ever heard from Duck, some nikka wanted this song played at his funeral
full

Like I fukk with dudes music but I just cant pretend to be surprised in the least little bit :yeshrug: This nikka gon be like 2pac tho cause he was real life a wild boy, RIP :francis:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Reese is not rich, but he has more money then the average person why is he going back to the same hood that took the life of so many of his nikkas.

I don't understand you want to be seen as cool and down for you nikkas that bad.:mindblown:
its like prison nikkas, being institutionalized ..hood nikkas the same way, they dont feel comfortable outside of that element regardless of the danger, these nikkas would be more afraid and uneazy in a suburban neighborhood with all white people...crazy how the mind works

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
its like prison nikkas, being institutionalized ..hood nikkas the same way, they dont feel comfortable outside of that element regardless of the danger, these nikkas would be more afraid and uneazy in a suburban neighborhood with all white people...crazy how the mind works
Crazy thing is I bet they clown Chief Keef for not coming around, but bruh in Cali living the good life.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Damn why wasn’t he in Cali with Sosa
He be out there with him. He was just in town for family shyt. If you look on his IG a month before he was killed it was his daughter's birthday and his lil cousin's graduation.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The nikka who need to watch his back the most is Reese. He a big target and he still in Chicago

Von and Durk in Atlanta they ain’t untouchable but it’s better being in Chicago. Plus they got the money.

When duck got his deal off of slide he should have tried to move out . Seem like dude just brought a bunch of designer clothes and a Jeep