FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
When Chief Keef and the rest of the drill rappers from Chicago first got popular in 2012 I loved to listen to them even though it was a bunch of nonsense. I was 18 then, now I don't listen to them and I think this whole shyt is stupid.

This shyt is straight demon music, dissing dead people like it ain't shyt smh. I know Von and dem going to be pissing on his grave in new songs now. :snoop:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
this music too demonic....
...these dudes out here high out of their mind listening to this getting straight hypnotized.
WFwfpRZ.gif

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Yeah probably the biggest since Lil Mister last year. And Chief Keef's nikkas Capo (2015) and Tray Savage (2020)
Damn I didn’t even know tray savage got killed wtf

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Chicago is a warzone the mayor lost control of the city

Neither the Mayor, Governor, or the President would be able to solve the situation in Chicago.

Literally the only thing that would stop the violence is authoritative governance (something the people ain't going for) or reparations (which I highly doubt is happening).

Edit: Or maybe something will. I don't know. Anybody from Chicago wants to chime in?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Police couldn’t of save him they are not ems

I wouldnt say that. True, there is some shyt, you just cant come back from but:

Because trauma victims often die of blood loss, rather than the injury itself, stopping the bleeding is the top priority.

Before help arrives, a bystander on the scene of a shooting or other trauma like a car crash or construction accident may be able to save someone’s life by applying direct pressure to a wound.

Theres a reasons Police and Soldiers are thought basic 1st Aid.

If I remember right, simply covering the wound and applying pressure speeds up blood clotting which can save lives.