FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
I wouldnt say that. True, there is some shyt, you just cant come back from but:

Because trauma victims often die of blood loss, rather than the injury itself, stopping the bleeding is the top priority.

Before help arrives, a bystander on the scene of a shooting or other trauma like a car crash or construction accident may be able to save someone’s life by applying direct pressure to a wound.

Theres a reasons Police and Soldiers are thought basic 1st Aid.

If I remember right, simply covering the wound and applying pressure speeds up blood clotting which can save lives.
That’s not gonna save u from multiple gunshots wounds

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
It's hard.

Cardi B used to come back to the Bronx and be at her Grandma's house and hanging out with her friends. People they really love are still there.

no it’s not I moved out of nyc 8 years ago and have not been back in years. I fly all my family out to see me.

if yo life or freedom is on the line then you should move different

Daps
R.I.P., it might seem like he was extra but it was all reactionary, he definitely tried to chill with the dissing shyt but Von & Durk, Von especially would go extra hard dissing his dead family to pull him back into the bullshyt. Seems like after Von came home he put the battery in his peoples back with the wild dissing.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Yall always hollering about why they didn't leave how much money do yall think these nikkas are making off a rap a lot of these rappers that are murdered still getting street money and can't survive solely off that rap bag and even if they do get away the opps still gone get up with em you can run but you can't hide RIP to him