FBG Duck shot and killed in Chicago

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No bullshyt I’m especially glad to see Von in ATL. That young nikka just need to focus on music.

RIP to the young nikka tho, sad to see another life go like that.

I mean he a killer too so he don’t get sympathy He just lucky he cool with Durk otherwise he would be on O block screaming Steve drive or whatever until his time comes. Them dumb ass nikkas down there in ATL fukking up. They still got a case to deal with from robbing/shooting someone down there

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When Chief Keef and the rest of the drill rappers from Chicago first got popular in 2012 I loved to listen to them even though it was a bunch of nonsense. I was 18 then, now I don't listen to them and I think this whole shyt is stupid.

This shyt is straight demon music, dissing dead people like it ain't shyt smh. I know Von and dem going to be pissing on his grave in new songs now. :snoop:

its straight ignorance, most of these nikkaz dead before 25 or rotting in jail its sad

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Neither the Mayor, Governor, or the President would be able to solve the situation in Chicago.

Literally the only thing that would stop the violence is authoritative governance (something the people ain't going for) or reparations (which I highly doubt is happening).

Edit: Or maybe something will. I don't know. Anybody from Chicago wants to chime in?
this is the truth.
it would take some hard core policing while at the same time putting a lot of time and money into community organizations so that people who wanted to turn their life around had opportunities.

Problem is the people that would add more police wouldnt put any money into the community...
...and the people that would put money into the community wouldnt handle the crime problem.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying he move to a Beverly Hills mansion. But all his homies dying and already getting shot should have been the wakeup call. Bummier ass nikkas than him like king yella and that ayoo KD left
even rico recklezz goofy azz, who hasnt had a hit yet, is in l.a. smashing pawgs and making tiktok vids with em and whatnot:francis:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I mean he a killer too so he don’t get sympathy He just lucky he cool with Durk otherwise he would be on O block screaming Steve drive or whatever until his time comes. Them dumb ass nikkas down there in ATL fukking up. They still got a case to deal with from robbing/shooting someone down there

These nikkaz gotta go to other cities and focus on music. fukk all the extras.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Neither the Mayor, Governor, or the President would be able to solve the situation in Chicago.

Literally the only thing that would stop the violence is authoritative governance (something the people ain't going for) or reparations (which I highly doubt is happening).

Edit: Or maybe something will. I don't know. Anybody from Chicago wants to chime in?
Chicago been violent since the Irish and Italian mobs was running shyt in the 1920s-30s . Violence is unfortunately ingrained in the culture out here

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
First heard about dude recently on the coli... judging by some of the music of his posted here looks like he was in the "life" (should really be called the death), surely there are OGs in the Chi who put some sense into these youngins... 26!

Its a blessing to die :flabbynsick:... these dudes dying in their prime:picard: