FB dime says the first date should be $600.(what do you rate her 1-10)

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

dancing-parrot-parrot-dance.gif

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Mad activities. bytch get the fukk outta here with that shyt.

I don't even give a fukk about the dumbass price, but this bytch wants me to spend the whole day with her? What if I realize she's trash by breakfast? Do I still have to go to the museum with her and watch her ignore everything, so she can take stunt photos in front of the exhibit to make other ig hoes mad?

Some of these birdbrains think they're interesting to hang around for that long. No p*ssy in the world is worth all that dumb shyt in one day.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Y’all really gotta learn to ignore these fantasizing bytches. I laughed as soon as the pic came up

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I can dig her physically she's a solid 6. The personality is 1.5 at best. Based on my calculations that makes her a 3.75

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really gotta learn to ignore these fantasizing bytches. I laughed as soon as the pic came up
Pretty much, breh.

It's not even the money that bothers me anymore, like it used to-- it's that they don't bring anything to the table. Like, if the vibe is fun, I deadass don't give a fukk. But 99% of these broads just sit there and have nothing interesting to say or contribute that I haven't seen on social media a million times.

I stopped doing dinner dates strictly because the last one I went on, I spent $300 on a boring-ass date and some mediocre p*ssy. I had to wait like four hours to get p*ssy. Miserable fukking time.

The last time that I walked out on a bar date, it took me about 40 minutes to realize this chick was a waste time. She couldn't handle her liquor at 29 wanted to start fights and shyt. Put her ass in an uber, hit the chimi truck-- ordered some tostones with fried chicken, smoked pre-rolls while I waited, then, went home and played Mario Kart. Great date for me, in a fraction of the time.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
just content. She has never done that and never will. Or else this is advertising. Some guy will hit her up trying to sell her on going on a date. Nothing to get mad about lol - she can have any standard she wants

but totally impractical and deeply unsexy, spending an entire day together, for a first date? I'm ok with $300 but sushi omakase or something really unique. I spent $300 or so in 2017 to go to this spot in Del Mar that was on both of our lists for a first date, and that's one I will always remember in a good way, we were both so engaged and open, and into each other -- even if we never really dated or went out again.

even with someone that like gives me a rush when they touch me, breakfast to dinner is A LOT of time to spend. Too long. Should be like a few hours at max.

funny she mentioned grandparents because that sounds like spending the day with old people as a kid. Eating three meals with someone? a breakfast diner? Mortons? That's sick. That would feel like too long of a time with someone's in laws or your aunt and uncle or some shyt. That's family activities, but maybe that's the point.

Last edited: