FB dime says the first date should be $600.(what do you rate her 1-10)

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
You attract what you are in many cases. Any dude would smash, but who would take you serious? Ou not getting a 6 figure 6 cert brotha with toothpaste stains and a bathroom like that.
:manny:
Maybe she’s an east coast girl and her rent is 3k. Idk, but it seems like many women are overvaluing themselves because they can put some make up on and have a nice hairpiece.
:childplease:
Mindset, personality, and attitude goes a long way if you want to be considered wifey material.
:ehh:
Wife and I sent to STK in Atlanta my last R&R. Cheapest steak was $80. We ended up dropping almost $400. I wish I would take a woman to STK as a first date if I was in these streets.
:camby:
Cheesecake Factory then a nice walk around the mall. Maybe drinks after.
:pachaha:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
In that case...
if you got bread just Trick

44ecf81e871a550e5ed0b374e617fd1c.gif

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd need to see more pics but like maybe a 7 at best. A legit 9 or 10 may be able to demand and get this, she won't get it. I was gonna ask, where are you even going to spend 600$? You gotta get very drunk off of very expensive liquor to do that, but her suggestion that you spend an entire day together with 3 meals for the first date is even crazier.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She gets points for writing a well thought out post.

She's probably smart and has decent to above average conversation skills. Probably an overall cool chick.

Personally I ain't paying more than 40 for a first date. Never have and never will.

Going all out for dates should be reserved for that special person whose already proved that they are down for you. Both men and women need to realize this.

Good luck to her tho.