FB dime says the first date should be $600.(what do you rate her 1-10)

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She just throwing it out there…hoping someone will bite lol

This. The L is not hers. The L is whoever read it, and whoever starts writing thinkpieces on it….

*Sees multiple think pieces already *

7Xu6.gif

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd need to see more pics but like maybe a 7 at best. A legit 9 or 10 may be able to demand and get this, she won't get it. I was gonna ask, where are you even going to spend 600$? You gotta get very drunk off of very expensive liquor to do that, but her suggestion that you spend an entire day together with 3 meals for the first date is even crazier.

If you in LA, those prices can add up to $500-$600 real quick

Daps
I fukk wit both but it says a lot that shes tryna act bougie and better than people but think First Watch and Mortons is upscale

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, pick-me's gettin' wifed up for less on a first date.
Sometime I ask myself if shorties like this really want a "happily ever after".
They don't look like they got the self-awareness to ask this of themselves in they prime.
Shyt OD sad.

'cause it's like shorty gone come around too late and try to snatch a married man as a side chick and be a homewrecker, compete with the young baddies or settle for less when she finally realize her worth was wasted for clout. I'd pray for shorty, I'm not Christian. A square tried to get at her and her vision was too clouded by the smoke and mirrors that got our people in runnin' in circles and she got on Twitter to act like she worth $600 on a first date. When they turn that corner they don't realize until later how wide the bend was.

Choose righteousness beloved.