FB dime says the first date should be $600.(what do you rate her 1-10)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I fukk wit both but it says a lot that shes tryna act bougie and better than people but think First Watch and Mortons is upscale

These types always gravitate to low or mid tier steakhouse franchises. The types who want golden flakes on their steak, put extra salt on their pasta, and don't appreciate good ingredients. Low class poser shyt. There are amazing restaurants where you can get a meal for less than $600 - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you're only searching restaurants based on the $ rating on google you're gonna miss out on a lot of good stuff, especially ethnic food. You'll basically erase soul food, Mexican, Mediterranean, etc restaurants from your search doing that smh...

I guess I'll give her credit for being open to going to museums but even that is probably poser shyt too, and she'd be on her phone 95% of the time while walking around. I'd avoid her, she seems dead set on avoiding broke boys but she comes off as a broke chick pretending to be bougie.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These types always gravitate to low or mid tier steakhouse franchises. The types who want golden flakes on their steak, put extra salt on their pasta, and don't appreciate good ingredients. Low class poser shyt. There are amazing restaurants where you can get a meal for less than $600 - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you're only searching restaurants based on the $ rating on google you're gonna miss out on a lot of good stuff, especially ethnic food. You'll basically erase soul food, Mexican, Mediterranean, etc restaurants from your search doing that smh...

I guess I'll give her credit for being open to going to museums but even that is probably poser shyt too, and she'd be on her phone 95% of the time while walking around. I'd avoid her, she seems dead set on avoiding broke boys but she comes off as a broke chick pretending to be bougie.
“Extra salt on the Pasta”

Dog that shyt got me dying lmaoooo

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Here y'all go just posting Random women's thoughts again...

You gonna post a Random woman's Christmas list next?

:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Yas