Favorite weed strain?

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Purple Urkle & Great Ape are others. I like anything purple. nikkas in here still smokin' Cookies & Blue Dream.

I can confidently say I probably have smoked better than any of these rapper nikkas. Some of y'all nikkas smokin' boof packs. nikkas get hype behind pretty packaging and get finessed. Especially in Atlanta. I fukks with da concentrates too. Y'all better get hip and stop goin' by how da shyt smells. That's not indicative of it being no zaza.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Picked up a half of this yesterday

Dont know the name cause exotic names no longer move me, exotic pictures do. My people know to send me pics only and if it don’t look like this here don’t waste your time.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Picked up a half of this yesterday

Dont know the name cause exotic names no longer move me, exotic pictures do. My people know to send me pics only and if it don’t look like this here don’t waste your time.

That's that bullshyt pgr ..I can tell by the bud structure u ain't smokin good drop that plug asap..thats why nikkas should grow thier own atleast you'll know what u putting into ur body..you'll get ran outta LA tryna pass that off as some fiah

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That's that bullshyt pgr ..I can tell by the bud structure u ain't smokin good drop that plug asap..thats why nikkas should grow thier own atleast you'll know what u putting into ur body..you'll get ran outta LA tryna pass that off as some fiah

I’m not in la. And my nikka u must be crazy. post a pick of what you smoking on

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Bruh don't be mad at me cuz u smoking poison..thats full of pgr and u ain't even know it ..I got sum shyt curing in my dry tent on day 3 now White Truffles X Mac V2 Qty 5 Regulars we don't smoke tha same bruh

my nikka show me some finished pics of some buds in a bag. I been smoking since 94 so I seen a million grow pics and I got plenty of pics of shyt I’ve smoked that my people sent me from dispensaries out there so I know good weed.

is that you in that pick? The white dude?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
my nikka show me some finished pics of some buds in a bag. I been smoking since 94 so I seen a million grow pics and I got plenty of pics of shyt I’ve smoked that my people sent me from dispensaries out there so I know good weed.
If u know good weed how u smoking pgr in 2021? And in 4 to 5 days I'll post a recent picture they're drying now they just got chopped on Tuesday..

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
blue dream
jack herer

I’m only an occasional smoker but if I’m in the mood these two. Jack is amazing to me in the day time and Blue Dream will have me mega relaxed in the evening (which is rare for how restless I usually am).

Recently gave a few hemp strains a run and really liked Cherry Wine. Might continue to deal more with hemp since I never was a big fan of the high feeling.

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
If u know good weed how u smoking pgr in 2021? And in 4 to 5 days I'll post a recent picture they're drying now they just got chopped on Tuesday..

the fukk is pgr? and you should have all types of pics if you grow like that. pics of grows you’ve sent to your friends, pics of shyt you’re smoking on. nah I think you just got to talking out your ass. shyt my plugs get ain’t no different than what’s coming outta dispensaries out west and I got the pics and packages to prove that. Alotta that shyt coming from out there is some bullshyt.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
the fukk is pgr? and you should have all types of pics if you grow like that. pics of grows you’ve sent to your friends, pics of shyt you’re smoking on. nah I think you just got to talking out your ass. shyt my plugs get ain’t no different than what’s coming outta dispensaries out west and I got the pics and packages to prove that. Alotta that shyt coming from out there is some bullshyt.

Basically chemicals, breh.

There are a few easy telltale signs of cannabis plants grown with Plant Growth Regulators (PGR) that include:
  • Visual: Rock hard dense bud (flower, herb, etc.)
  • Red hairs (pistils)
  • Moist/Wet.
  • Lack of crystals found on the leaf.
  • Low THC that affects the high.
  • Harsh chemical taste.