Favorite weed strain?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Tahoe OG is loud as fukk, straight Pinesol type smell.

Buds are always stringy though, the type of buds that stretch out when you break it down
I’m pretty knowledgeable these days. Took me a minute. For years I didn’t even know what a indica or sativa was
:mjlol:

But I’m kinda old school with it I guess. I first smoked in 93. We used to push nickel bags. That’s how far back I’m going. It was a different world
:russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm not the one my nikka you can take I75 North and get straight to me don't internet talk me when I'll give you an address to fly to and pay for the ticket.

Get off my dikk lame ass nikka

Also try getting some vitamin D (not the cozy kind you’re used to though) some good old fashioned sun.

It helps with low T and might help your beard grow in all the way.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Also try getting some vitamin D (not the cozy kind you’re used to though) some good old fashioned sun.

It helps with low T and might help your beard grow in all the way.
It's 7 different people on this website that have came to Detroit to shop wit me. Each nikka has spent over a band coming to shop wit me. I get money hoe ass nikka. I run the streets all day.

If you are a fan you can just ask a question. Y'all pink ass people always get confused when real nikkas pull up. I don't mind questions from pink ass people. I'll answer respectfully.

Now once again, get off my dikk

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Anyone here workout? Do you feel like smoking weed hurts or help you ?

Btw to answer the OP’s question, Black Sugar Rose, Black Dominica, Chem Dog and Wedding Cake.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It's 7 different people on this website that have came to Detroit to shop wit me. Each nikka has spent over a band coming to shop wit me. I get money hoe ass nikka. I run the streets all day.

If you are a fan you can just ask a question. Y'all pink ass people always get confused when real nikkas pull up. I don't mind questions from pink ass people. I'll answer respectfully.

Now once again, get off my dikk

Speaking of running the streets, rest and high quality sleep are also vitally important, sweetie.

Try not to run around selling weed in a legal state too much because all that running also leads to low T if you’re not mindful of your rest.