Favorite weed strain?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
the fukk is pgr? and you should have all types of pics if you grow like that. pics of grows you’ve sent to your friends, pics of shyt you’re smoking on. nah I think you just got to talking out your ass. shyt my plugs get ain’t no different than what’s coming outta dispensaries out west and I got the pics and packages to prove that. Alotta that shyt coming from out there is some bullshyt.
That's even why I grow u act like u doing something by getting that massed produced dispensary shyt..and tha fact u don't know what tha fukk pgr is is all I need to know that u ain't smoking good..

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
What telltale signs you looking for to determine PGR?

Isn't it typically rock solid nugs, mostly uniform in structure, moist, etc?
That clumped up dookie shyt ole boy posted is a good indicator..once it's lit I'll probably have ur nose and tha bk of ur throat inching a shyt load of coughing ..

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Basically chemicals, breh.

There are a few easy telltale signs of cannabis plants grown with Plant Growth Regulators (PGR) that include:
  • Visual: Rock hard dense bud (flower, herb, etc.)
  • Red hairs (pistils)
  • Moist/Wet.
  • Lack of crystals found on the leaf.
  • Low THC that affects the high.
  • Harsh chemical taste.

nah then he way off. I don’t buy bullshyt. No fluffy ass moist shyt ever. Ain’t I won’t buy harsh weed either. What I’m sayin is I don’t just buy from anyone. I got a couple dudes I been dealing with for years.

as far as density that has to do with the genetics of the plant and the expertise of the grower. if you google “tight dense buds” you’ll have 100 different marijuana boards come up with people trying to learn how to grow those kinds buds for years now.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That's even why I grow u act like u doing something by getting that massed produced dispensary shyt..and tha fact u don't know what tha fukk pgr is is all I need to know that u ain't smoking good..

just post a pic or shut the fukk up. cant stand a talkin ass nikka. I got pics of shyt from the dispensary with the package that don’t look better than what I posted and certainly don’t smoke better.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
nah then he way off. I don’t buy bullshyt. No fluffy ass moist shyt ever. Ain’t I won’t buy harsh weed either. What I’m sayin is I don’t just buy from anyone. I got a couple dudes I been dealing with for years.

as far as density that has to do with the genetics of the plant and the expertise of the grower. if you google “tight dense buds” you’ll have 100 different marijuana boards come up with people trying to learn how to grow those kinds buds for years now.
Dumb ass nikka u should wanna buy fluffy ass weed ..thats how I know u don't know shyt..Google pgr and tell me ur shyt don't look like that..why ur pics ain't bussin with trichomens it's close ass shyt..thats that shyt that'll get u laughed at bringing to a session nikkas will tap that bullshyt out wit tha quickness and leave it in tha ash tray for a j ass smoker to pick up

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
bytch nikka u posted a pic of sum some pgr inside of grocery bag aint no dispensary selling that shyt

I said I got pics of shyt that came outta a dispensary you dumb ass nikka.

Is that pgr too?

I ask you for a pick and you give me a link to a white boys company lol. I’ve never met a grower that didn’t have any pics of his grows

and you can keep that fluffy ass bs. Nearly every time I got that fluffy ass shyt it was some harsh ass bs

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I said I got pics of shyt that came outta a dispensary you dumb ass nikka. I ask you for a pick and you give me a link to a white boys company lol. I’ve never met a grower that didn’t have any pics of his grows

and you can keep that fluffy ass bs. Nearly every time I got that fluffy ass shyt it was some harsh ass bs
It was harsh cuz ur plug a bargain shopper that want dem $1400ps ..it ain't been flushed and probably rushed chopped to get some bread weed is supposed to be fluffy..not one trichomen is seen on that shyt u posted ..I wouldn't smoke it but u don't know no better so get high bruh

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It was harsh cuz ur plug a bargain shopper that want dem $1400ps ..it ain't been flushed and probably rushed chopped to get some bread weed is supposed to be fluffy..not one trichomen is seen on that shyt u posted ..I wouldn't smoke it but u don't know no better so get high bruh

is this pgr too? nah but this some west coast dispensary shyt that my plug was taxin the shyt outta nikkas for down here. this is that fluffy shyt you like, and it was harsh as shyt but you’re the expert. I guess we’ll see in 5 days when you post something

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
is this pgr too? nah but this some west coast dispensary shyt that my plug was taxin the shyt outta nikkas for down here. this is that fluffy shyt you like, and it was harsh as shyt but you’re the expert. I guess we’ll see in 5 days when you post something

Aight bruh imma show..u want my professional work shyt or my personal home grow? And what site u post too cuz I ain't no internet nikka..and dem bags don't mean shyt I can take u downtown LA to the smoke district and u can buy any mylar bag you want..nikkas get finnsessed all day off that hustle

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Aight bruh imma show..u want my professional work shyt or my personal home grow? And what site u post too cuz I ain't no internet nikka..and dem bags don't mean shyt I can take u downtown LA to the smoke district and u can buy any mylar bag you want..nikkas get finnsessed all day off that hustle

My nikka i don’t care what you post. I posted a pic and you jumped at the shadow running your lips at me. If your shyt looks right to me ima dap it and keep it movin I ain’t in a fukkin contest. I use Imgur to upload my shyt.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

thats what’s up then. I’d still have to see the finished product before I spent on it but that’s what’s up. It ain’t legal where I am but if it was I’d be trying to do the same so I envy you. I’d just be trying to grow it tight and compact.

As far as bud density goes, that’s a personal preference man it just is. Alotta people want the tight compact shyt. Notice alotta the posts on the messageboards are over 10 years old.

tight dense nugs - Google Search

I started smoking back when it was only reg and wasn’t any dro down here so I’ve gone thru about as much weed as one man can and now I have a preference