Favorite weed strain?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Anything with some citrusy terps always is high on my list.

Lemon Cherry Gelato
Tropicanna Cookies
Blood Orange

List could on and on.
Real Lemon Cherry Gelato smell like a fukkin juice I swear on God that is the least weed like smelling fire I ever blew. I swear on god I still haven't came across a smell as unique as LCG.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anything by backpack boyz or CBX at the moment cookies don’t got the dankest buds in Cali just biggest brand
Zacks Pie, Zack's Cake, Zack's Gelato is all fukkin fire.

The Zack dude was part of the Backpack Boys original team but he died in a car accident. He was cross breeding plants and they eventually came up with Zack's Pie. Its a mix of Wedding Cake and Grape Pie.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Zacks Pie, Zack's Cake, Zack's Gelato is all fukkin fire.

The Zack dude was part of the Backpack Boys original team but he died in a car accident. He was cross breeding plants and they eventually came up with Zack's Pie. Its a mix of Wedding Cake and Grape Pie.

you sure Zack wasn’t part of the Jungle Boys those all Jungle Boys strains I use to get Zacks Pie from they shop on the east side with the grow room in it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
you sure Zack wasn’t part of the Jungle Boys those all Jungle Boys strains I use to get Zacks Pie from they shop on the east side with the grow room in it
Yea my bad it's Jungle Boys not Backpack Boys

Damn I been accidentally telling my customers Backpack Boys for a whole year now :snoop:. I remember when I first got Zack's Pie and I looked it up I just remembered one of the "Boys" brands and Backpack just stuck in my head :russ: