Favorite weed strain?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
I can't even find good consistent tree in Atlanta. I just started smoking last year and the cat that was blessing me at work got laid off and moved back to Colorado. He was giving me Sorbet and that sh1t was fire every single time.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Bum ass Detroit nikka got legal weed now he acting like some kind of authority :mjlol:
Back in the late 90s early 2000s everybody just called it dro. We didn’t know about Tahoe OG and all that other shyt. At least not in my circles. We new about different hazes and Arizona or whatever. Maybe some chocolate Thai. But we were on the streets and that shyt was hard to come by. 9 times outta 10 if we came across some real good weed nikkas just called it exotic. Other than that it was just some backyard boogie

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Back in the late 90s early 2000s everybody just called it dro. We didn’t know about Tahoe OG and all that other shyt. At least not in my circles. We new about different hazes and Arizona or whatever. Maybe some chocolate Thai. But we were on the streets and that shyt was hard to come by. 9 times outta 10 if we came across some real good weed nikkas just called it exotic. Other than that it was just some backyard boogie

Im already knowing my nikka.

The only people that knew the names of strains like that was white boys.

Back then we had lob, dro, chocolate, purple, or you was smoking dirt.

That’s about it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh I smoked some Vietnamese Thai from a strain hoarder in LA....that shyt is from the '60's and will leave your ass so uplifted....older strains are still probably some of the best...
Yea I got some 96 OG and Old School OG and both are pungent as fukk. People dislike the buds cause they are light as fukk and break down very easily and it's usually a lot of shake with both of these strains.

But I tell nikkas to not sleep on it, I had to give a few nikkas some samples and they came right back for more :pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Tahoe OG is loud as fukk, straight Pinesol type smell.

Buds are always stringy though, the type of buds that stretch out when you break it down