Favorite Power Rangers Series ?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Speaking of Twitter, how do people feel about Amelia being the red ranger?

I'm seeing a lot of discourse about how Zayto, who's played by a half-black half-Asian actor, got demoted and pushed out of focus like the previous black red rangers, and how the rest of the rangers, who are all POC, got pushed aside to make the one white girl in the cast red.

I get the argument, but it's not anything I'm upset over. Realistically, Aiyon should have been the leader since he came to the team challenging Zayto for the spot, but the rest of the season portrayed him like an idiot, so that wouldn't have worked. Izzy seemed like the character who had more leadership capabilities than Amelia, if they really wanted a female red.
Tbh i like it. It’s overdue and Zyato is still like, the lead truthfully. Hasnro finally doing all the shyt this show shoulda done after rpm

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
They're turning Green Cosmic Fury's girlfriend into PR's first Orange ranger:

Power-Rangers-Cosmic-Fury-Orange-Ranger-1-1024x536.png
Thought this was just a rumor?

Isn’t that just green repainted?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
That’s not an official image, but a behind the scenes photo does show what looks to be an orange ranger as there’s 7 rangers in the background board.

I’d be lying if i said i’d seen most of this season but, i’d have a hard time thinking they’d just add her?

Orange was a big part of the sentai but i just figured that would end up being the gold rangers zord.

There was 9 rangers in the sentai so theoretically they add her, who would be the remaining two?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Making Izzy's girlfriend Orange wouldn't really make a lot of sense since there was a whole storyline about Izzy not going to college with her because of her ranger duties.

Unless this season only takes place in the span of like a week or something, which isn't impossible since it's only ten episodes.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Might Morpin till In Space (I count as one)

RPM. Don’t sleep on RPM, best actors the series ever had.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is one of the coldest scenes in Power Rangers history. :whew:

shyt still gives me chills to this day. :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New History of Power Rangers dropped:

He spends a lot of time splitting hairs about which universes Beast Morphers and Dino Fury take place in, which is very odd. Both seasons are very clearly meant to take place in the main universe.

The Morphin Masters' presence literally makes no sense if they're not. Why didn't they send rangers to the RPM universe before Venjix took over the Earth? RPM implies Power Rangers didn't even exist until right around the time Dr. K created Venjix.

Why didn't they go to the Dino Charge universe to help out? The Dino Charge Rangers are quite possibly the most incompetent ranger team in PR history, and they needed all the help they could get. They fukked up so bad they literally had to change the timeline because they got everybody on Earth killed. The Morphin Masters couldn't have found a way to prevent that?

They couldn't help two universes that needed it but they could send every ranger team to help Megaforce fight some foot soldiers? :francis:

The only thing that makes the Hasbro seasons questionable in continuity is SPD since we're only two years stay m away from when it took place and we still have yet to see Aliens living in harmony with humans. Also the fact that Grid Battleforce's existence had to have some sort of conflict with SPD as harnessing the Morphin Grid energy should have been an intergalactic threat to Earth that SPD should have dealt with. Surely Grumm or Broodwing would have been in search of some leftover Morph-X, and it should have had a huge black market value since it's phased out by the end of Beast Morphers.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Is Sentai ever going to be adaptable again? shyt been goofy and over the top and 100% unadaptable for the last 3 seasons (I'm including the new one)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dino Thunder
SPD
Ninja Storm

I would also say Zeo but they never held a status quo for very long.