Favorite Dragon Ball Z Movie? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite DBZ flick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
ocean dub had its moments, for example the whole over 9000 joke originates from the ocean dub version

but no way in hell is it even comparable to the funi dub, especially as the series goes on past the saiyan saga.. it sounds like the actors just stopped trying:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
godfather falcouner is the greatest thing to ever happen to dbz:umad:

"Earth, everyone! Lend me your negs!"

giphy.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
godfather falcouner is the greatest thing to ever happen to dbz:umad:
Nah

I don't even really hate Faulcouners music like that

All the villain themes are on point(Vegeta and Cell theme)

The villain death theme was my shyt too

Being that I'm a part of the first gen dub era I can understand kids right under me that prefer falcouners music because it was their first exposure. I don't trip

My problem was them no using silence like the Japanese version. They DID work on this during Buu saga tho. Goku v Vegeta had silences that made the scenes better

Falcouner was cool, but a nikka can't tell me SHYT about this

:wow::wow::wow:
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I loved Cooler. Loved both movies, the first one more than the second. They had that 2000's hard rock that everyone else hates as the soundtrack but it was :banderas: to a young Ribbs.

Not surprised about the first three movies getting the most votes, everyone misses the old crew being involved before it became a Saiyanjin family affair.

Bojack was dope even when his motivation was poorly written. From an old thread on Bojack.
Just finished re-watching the movie, yeah Bojack and his squad were some heavy hitters. Multiple combos (that slide tackle on Yamcha was filthy), cheap tactics (Bido and his energy sucking wires), the quotables ("Give your father a message for me *beat down while tied up*, "Die now!" *energy blast to Trunks*), they were ruthless like The Radicalz.

Other tidbits from the movie
- Bulma and Chi Chi already noticing Yamcha's :flabbynsick:
- Vegeta felt misused, he gave Trunks his sword then got washed early and wasn't seen again until the end.
- When Piccolo entered on the fight, looking like Batman in a Nolan film
2Gq6GZP.png

- The music when Gohan goes SSJ2 :ohlawd:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Nah

I don't even really hate Faulcouners music like that

All the villain themes are on point(Vegeta and Cell theme)

The villain death theme was my shyt too

Being that I'm a part of the first gen dub era I can understand kids right under me that prefer falcouners music because it was their first exposure. I don't trip

My problem was them no using silence like the Japanese version. They DID work on this during Buu saga tho. Goku v Vegeta had silences that made the scenes better

Falcouner was cool, but a nikka can't tell me SHYT about this

:wow::wow::wow:
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Android 16s theme was peaceful yet sad though bruh:to:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Peter Kelamis as Goku in the ocean dub movies was great, I agree with Ian Corlett (Ocean dub's Goku for the series) was bad in retrospect though

One of my favorite moments is how Goku says "Kaioken" when he bursts through the ice

Completely forgot about this dub:wow:
That animation:drool:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter Kelamis as Goku in the ocean dub movies was great, I agree with Ian Corlett (Ocean dub's Goku for the series) was bad in retrospect though

One of my favorite moments is how Goku says "Kaioken" when he bursts through the ice

The fighting in World's Strongest :wow:

Nikkas can't front on the fight scenes :wow:

Even Master Roshi dusted off the hands and put in work:banderas:

Came out the house blowing gas like":mjlol:fukk y'all want?"