Favorite Dragon Ball Z Movie? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite DBZ flick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Tree of Might because it was the perfect blend of early DBZ fighting with the Saiyan Saga tropes mixed in. There is also a scene from this film that always stuck out to me:

It is when Goku is getting ass raped by Tullece; he powers up to KKx20 and pursues Tullece to the edge of the background and back, yet Tullece still unharmed. We seen Goku do it to Vegeta using the Kaioken, but here he literally chases him to the moon and back, and all for nothing.

Watching it when younger made me realize if Vegeta and Napa gave them trouble then they won’t stand a chance against this nikka.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Return of Cooler was legit DBZ action on steroids. It made no sense how the fight continued after those 1000 copies of Meta Cooler came around.

Cooler was putting a serious beat down on those boys. That's a great scene where the clones start rushing down the mountain cliff and the two of them are exhausted

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cooler's Revenge is the best DBZ movie as far as story progression and plot.

Even for the pre-hyperbolic time chamber time period, the Z Fighters were Wayyyyyyyyyy over their heads with those odds :mindblown: