Favorite Dragon Ball Z Movie? (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite DBZ flick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Broly was good and I enjoyed Kooler #2 because Vegeta gave zero fukks

I also liked the Android movie...those are my fav 3 in order

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Only problem with the Ocean dub was the heavy censorship other than that it was:blessed::wow:

My fav voices to this day are on the Ocean dub. I still remember how pissed I was the day I came home from school and heard the Funimation dub voices:scust:

Og Picollo voice:banderas:

The dragons voice:banderas::banderas::banderas:nikka sounded scary as fukk

And the Ocean dub didn't beat you over the head with synth and guitars:scust:

If the Ocean dub kept all the cussing and violence it would be GOAT

Edit: Now that I'm older Ocean dub Goku voice us pretty bad, but I stand by everything else
What we think of as the Ocean dub is still FUNimation. The Ocean group isn't an actual dubbing company, just a pool of Canadian voice actors that a ton of different companies have used.

Back in the day FUNimation was broke as fukk and only owned the Dragon Ball right because their CEO had an uncle in Toei animation who gave it to them for cheap. But they had to outsource the production and dubbing to other companies. The scripts and all of that shyt was still FUNimation tho. Except for the first three movies, which were done by Pioneer, the company whom they outsourced home video distribution to (ironically, Funimation bought them out in 2007 lol)

After the dub got canceled, they started airing reruns on Cartoon network in '98 and that's when the popularity blew up enough that FUNi started dubbing it on their own, but since they still had no money they just had to hire a cheap ass music studio and amateurs off the street.

:wow: Funimation has come a long way. From needing help with every single aspect of production to basically being the entire American anime industry.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What we think of as the Ocean dub is still FUNimation. The Ocean group isn't an actual dubbing company, just a pool of Canadian voice actors that a ton of different companies have used.

Back in the day FUNimation was broke as fukk and only owned the Dragon Ball right because their CEO had an uncle in Toei animation who gave it to them for cheap. But they had to outsource the production and dubbing to other companies. The scripts and all of that shyt was still FUNimation tho. Except for the first three movies, which were done by Pioneer, the company whom they outsourced home video distribution to (ironically, Funimation bought them out in 2007 lol)

After the dub got canceled, they started airing reruns on Cartoon network in '98 and that's when the popularity blew up enough that FUNi started dubbing it on their own, but since they still had no money they just had to hire a cheap ass music studio and amateurs off the street.

:wow: Funimation has come a long way. From needing help with every single aspect of production to basically being the entire American anime industry.
I know a guy that works at Funimation

Nikkas in that bytch just having fun everyday :wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Broly - The entire crew getting that work and Vegeta in the corner peeing his pants :blessed:

Bojack - My dude Tien finally having some shine. Him vs Trunks was lit. And dont forget classic Krillin simping over another enemy :mjlol::mjlol:

Mecha Cooler - Goku and Vegeta vs the endless army was :wow:

Cooler's final final form is one of the coolest designs in the series, the movie was alright though

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
1. Bojack
2. Fusion
3. Cooler

Just realized I put that in reverse order

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Tree is a fav of mine.

Was looking at something earlier and picked up on something

Venus is associated with the color green. The fall of Venus can be a representation of an infiltrated chakra. Zamazu’s philosophy is one of being self absorbed, justice, and beauty. Zamazu’s name originates from Samyaza, a hierarchical fallen angel. Goku Black is Saturn of course but is also Zamazu’s Shadow. They fuse and become the destroyer aspect of the Christos for the zero mortal plan is the same as the 2030 agenda. Trunks in this arc is the preserver aspect of the Christos with his sword/kundalini/Caduceus. Goku is right brained, Vegeta is left brained and Trunks. This is the basic christ vs anti-christ story. Technically speaking, we are fallen as Genesis said a third of angels fell along with Lucifer. The Fall is the fall of DNA in the Phosphate backbone which is phosphorus and phosphorus is Lucifer. Genesis is filled with many riddles that have to be solved. Some of us learn the lesson here after being reincarnated numerous times to reclaim divinity without a corrupted heart. If not that, starseed souls were sent here to assist in raising the vibration of earth depending on soul contract... This is probably arguable depending on perspective: the Baphomet is an androgynous symbol, the same as the Rebis in alchemy, perfection and completion.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Broly and Cooler joints my favs

Cooler movies seem way shorter than the rest to me though. Be watching the first and shyt done in like 20 minutes it feels like

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Since this thread was made, Dragonball Super: Broly shyts on all of these :wow:

tumblr_po1tz1TY1e1sjg4b1_500.gifv

Last edited: