Fatherhood has made me lame, brehs

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Naw, what would have made you lame is if you were more fixated on partying instead of doing what it takes to provide for your child/family.
You really don't know much about being a real nikka

Just glad you took that Bama hat off

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The mistake a lot of young fathers make is they stress themselves out to the point they break. Make time to do things for yourself. If you don't you will break and start to resent your kids.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your problem is money. Not your kid. If you made enough money working one job you would have to time for your kid and yourself. You had kids when you were not financially ready and are paying the consequence. That's life. It happens to a lot of people. I hope you payoff your bills and get to spend more time with your kid. I really do. But that is not everyone's experience.

Don't hate on someone cause they are able to enjoy life and you can't. Plenty people are able to spend MORE time than you can raising their kids AND have a social life at the same time cause they have good jobs that pay well and don't gotta work all day or as hard are you are. Personally, I can work from home some days and I'm off every other Friday. My schedule allows me time to be with family and have a life.

Okay, I see where you coming from but understand that my second job wasn't one out of necessity or because I'm struggling financially but because I saw an opportunity to expedite knocking out all my non-school related debt before I graduated next semester.

I could drop out right now and keep my main job yet I'd still be able to provide with no issues. But I'm looking to get a house after I graduate and stack as much cheddar for that so I'd rather bust my ass now and be living easier as an old head with my son before I have to miss games and stuff, you know?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WgGKrA5.jpg

Y'all are right. My little homie makes clubbing and ish irrelevant. Took this dude a shower, we played outside, chilled around the crib and stuff all day...

Best way to spend a birthday.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
WgGKrA5.jpg

Y'all are right. My little homie makes clubbing and ish irrelevant. Took this dude a shower, we played outside, chilled around the crib and stuff all day...

Best way to spend a birthday.
How old is your little man? Mine just turned 6 months old yesterday.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I understood the glory of fatherhood when on my bday this year I was awaken by French toast sticks, waffles, turkey sausage links and juice in bed all heated up and made by my kids

We all built different I did all my partying when I was young I'm older now its about bills being paid wife being happy and kids being good for school and life

It's just called growing the hell up

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Man I have to go take my son for his third round of vaccinations tomorrow :to: