Fatherhood has made me lame, brehs

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
pretty much.

My younger son's birthday is this week, so I spent last night taking a bunch of kids to the local minor league baseball game.

It's been like that for me. But, my oldest is almost 12 ... so he's old enough to watch his brother while i run errands (or grab a quick lunch/beer with the wife).

I'm in my 30s ... I have no business being out in a club at night. I get to the bar occasionally for college football or the basketball tournament or a cubs game. Or I do happy hour or something. I'm usually home when the street lights come on.

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Have a child and only think about money, breh.

you really want to be out getting your dikk sucked in the bathroom stall at club when you got a kid?

:usure:

sit your ass down and provide for your family

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you're a real nikka, fam. I wish we had more fathers like you in our community
dap-o.gif
If ppl knew the source of this gif they would probably retire it.

This whole time I thought this was a real nikka handshake but this was a booty warrior.

I feel hoodwinked, bamboozled and led astray

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Just to be honest, it didn't change me one bit I've always been pretty responsible... I'm sure my baby's mom had to do a lot of growing up though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know about lame, but it definitely made me a lil more "vanilla" on offense.

My homeboy at work struggles with that shyt daily.nikka been married for 7 years and has 3 daughters, but he stay reminiscing about his "glory years" when he was swagged out and pulling ho's left and right.

God cursed that boy with 3 daughters:pachaha:....I don't know what it is about that shyt, but the biggest players always have a bunch of daughters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Have a child and only think about money, breh.

Nothing wrong with that. After your 18th and 21st birthday, it gets lame. Why can't you be happy and grateful you have a job and a healthy seed to go home to ?

She could have been born with cancer or some other disease that would force you to be at the hospital. Life is what you make of it buddy. The more you complain, the more unhappy you become. I have a seed on the way and I am happy so far he's a healthy boy who kicks mom's tummy every hour.

You can always celebrate your birthday when you're off brehbreh. Happy Birthday to you!

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Welcome to the club, breh. I have to get the signed, written consent of my wife notarized with two witnesses present just to go watch the game at a bar :beli:

It's your own fault, not the baby's fault. I have never heard of that, but I know for a fact you are not innocent either

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize how many married nikkas and fathers there were on this site lmao. Either way, good to see some genuine good responses.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have always been lame. Dont blame the kid. The majority of people out at clubs and bars have kids these days.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Welcome to the club, breh. I have to get the signed, written consent of my wife notarized with two witnesses present just to go watch the game at a bar :beli:

I thought you was a young teenybopper for the longest time. Can't even figure out why.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's called growing up and getting older :beli:

I drop my son with a rock bottom when he tries to back talk, don't think you won't get that work.

since when did being a responsible parent become lame????

my top priorities are getting money. and the reasoning for that is so my fam can have a better lifestyle. that's really all I care about.

Only my own fault and my son is cool but ain't like I still ain't a 24 year old dude who feels like a 30 year old.

you really want to be out getting your dikk sucked in the bathroom stall at club when you got a kid?

:usure:

sit your ass down and provide for your family[/quote

Ain't nothing like getting top from a drunk slore in a graffiti covered style, breh.

As for celebrating my birthday, if I'm up and my son is up, I like to be around him and teaching him stuff, ya know? I work and study so much that my time with his precious.