Fatherhood has made me lame, brehs

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've decided to never have children and it's been a gigantic weight lifted off my shoulders. So many of the problems that I was expecting to have in the future just don't seem relevant now. If a woman told me she was pregnant I'd be hoping for her to have an abortion.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Meanwhile I'm over here tripping because this female likes me too much

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the club, breh. I have to get the signed, written consent of my wife notarized with two witnesses present just to go watch the game at a bar :beli:

so what you gonna do football season? just watch the game at the crib all day saturday and sunday and tell your wife to spend the day with her friends?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Have a child and only think about money, breh.
I'm with ya breh. Dont worry though, it just mean you a stand up dude. Dont let these clowns get to you. The cooler someone makes them self look on the internet, the more they hate their life.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In some cases yes. But that's not the point I was making. You can have a life and still have kids. Sure it makes it harder but that just means you gotta step your game up. Dude in here talking about working 2 jobs.. If you work all day your not raising your kids either cause you will barely see them. It's called work life balance. Some people got it. others don't, but don't blame the kids for that is all i'm saying. Yall acting like its impossible to work 40 hours a week, make good money, raise a kid and have a social life but it's really not hard at all. Now if you work a bull$hit job and don't earn much then yeah you will have to make sacrifices and your social life will be the first to go but don't get in here and act like its by choice. Kids didnt make him lame, they just helped him realize what he always was.

Nikka, you sound like a moron with your stupidity.

I work two jobs because I wanna wipe out all my debt, I refuse to have my family on a bunch of government assistance, and I wanna save for my son. It was a summer job while I wait for school to start so I can finish my degree.

I work the graveyard shift 11-7 and then then go to my main job from 8-4. I'm lame because I'd rather spend my waking hours with my son. Financially, I'm pretty well off but I like being financially prepared.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Draje

u my age, got 3 jobs, a kid and u go to school?

Cats, like u, are the reason I know I'm not ready for fatherhood.

Peace, strength and blessings, to you, bro. That's a real man's job!

Two jobs during summer break but back to one starting this week.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
*Not a parent

:umad: :umad: :umad: :umad:

tumblr_mphdsidql51r5pin2o1_r1_500.gif

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
have kids when ur not financially ready , brehs (and most definitely brehettes).

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
If being a dad is lame then I'm the lamest muthaphucka there is. Shouts out to all the dads and soon to be dads on the coli. My son is the reason for me becoming a better man.

WcEPcYd.jpg

TBKrLZ2.jpg

I'm such a bytch nikka when it comes to chubby babies. I could turn a favor down from the finest woman on the planet, but I'll let a chubby cheeked little b*stard punk me out on a daily basis :noah:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka, you sound like a moron with your stupidity.

I work two jobs because I wanna wipe out all my debt, I refuse to have my family on a bunch of government assistance, and I wanna save for my son. It was a summer job while I wait for school to start so I can finish my degree.

I work the graveyard shift 11-7 and then then go to my main job from 8-4. I'm lame because I'd rather spend my waking hours with my son. Financially, I'm pretty well off but I like being financially prepared.

Your problem is money. Not your kid. If you made enough money working one job you would have to time for your kid and yourself. You had kids when you were not financially ready and are paying the consequence. That's life. It happens to a lot of people. I hope you payoff your bills and get to spend more time with your kid. I really do. But that is not everyone's experience.

Don't hate on someone cause they are able to enjoy life and you can't. Plenty people are able to spend MORE time than you can raising their kids AND have a social life at the same time cause they have good jobs that pay well and don't gotta work all day or as hard are you are. Personally, I can work from home some days and I'm off every other Friday. My schedule allows me time to be with family and have a life.

Last edited:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Have a child and only think about money, breh.

I know the feeling, but hey, you live for them now fam. Seems like I never have time for myself but if they're taking care of with a koolaid smile on their faces, then I'm good with that.