Fatherhood has made me lame, brehs

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have always been lame. Dont blame the kid. The majority of people out at clubs and bars have kids these days.

I'll cave your chest in and use the bowl ,where your sternum used to be, for my Honey bunches of oats the next time you address without my permission.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the kids are at home being raised into mindless fakkits by grandma :bryan:

In some cases yes. But that's not the point I was making. You can have a life and still have kids. Sure it makes it harder but that just means you gotta step your game up. Dude in here talking about working 2 jobs.. If you work all day your not raising your kids either cause you will barely see them. It's called work life balance. Some people got it. others don't, but don't blame the kids for that is all i'm saying. Yall acting like its impossible to work 40 hours a week, make good money, raise a kid and have a social life but it's really not hard at all. Now if you work a bull$hit job and don't earn much then yeah you will have to make sacrifices and your social life will be the first to go but don't get in here and act like its by choice. Kids didnt make him lame, they just helped him realize what he always was.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ppl knew the source of this gif they would probably retire it.

This whole time I thought this was a real nikka handshake but this was a booty warrior.

I feel hoodwinked, bamboozled and led astray
yea way too many people usin it

lionofjudah ethered some dude who used it the other day. like if ur gonna post a gif that emulates you dappin another poster, which one of you is supposed to be the fakkit :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
From my observations, it seems like when people have kids or get married or both, they just become lame.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
If being a dad is lame then I'm the lamest muthaphucka there is. Shouts out to all the dads and soon to be dads on the coli. My son is the reason for me becoming a better man.

WcEPcYd.jpg

TBKrLZ2.jpg

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Draje

u my age, got 3 jobs, a kid and u go to school?

Cats, like u, are the reason I know I'm not ready for fatherhood.

Peace, strength and blessings, to you, bro. That's a real man's job!

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not lame at all. Between working to provide for the family and then setting aside enough time to spend with the wife and kids, you shouldn't have much time for clubbing. We need more parents like you so we won't have so many knuckleheads out there with no direction or values.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
you get to play hard says wiz khalifa