Fatherhood has made me lame, brehs

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Have a child and only think about money, breh.

Depends, how old are you and your child?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It's my birthday and I decided to pull a double at work to stack some cheddar instead of partying this weekend.

Salute to you breh. It'll all be worth it in the long run. :salute:

Maybe y'all should go out to lunch tommorow?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Dudes don't realize once you become a father everything changes. All of the hanging out with your friends and being carefree stops. at that point it's time to get involved in the local politics in your community,your childs school activities and community development. the main thing you teach your children are values to live by and never to compromise those values.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, I'm at work now. You can still get out every once in a while but not like you want to. At least you got a job where you're able to work doubles and make extra money. My job was giving us overtime but not like they used to so be happy breh and Happy Birthday!!!:dj2:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its my bday too breh but im gonna celebrate it at king of diamonds with my nikkas and some females, blessings to you and your seed doe :yeshrug:

Have fun, breh.

Depends, how old are you and your child?

I'm 24 and my child is 1 year and 4 months. I was working two jobs over summer break (Assistant Property Manager / ASM at a gas station) but college starting back up so I'm trying to stack on my side job 'fore I'm on leave.

Sucks that you didn't get the chance to spend the day with your kid.

I spent it with him in the early afternoon and morning since this little nikka always gets up early when I'm around so we can play.

Salute to you breh. It'll all be worth it in the long run. :salute:

Maybe y'all should go out to lunch tommorow?

I'm just gonna take him to the park and let him mess with stuff. He likes being outside.

Dudes don't realize once you become a father everything changes. All of the hanging out with your friends and being carefree stops. at that point it's time to get involved in the local politics in your community,your childs school activities and community development. the main thing you teach your children are values to live by and never to compromise those values.

Salute.

Yep, I'm at work now. You can still get out every once in a while but not like you want to. At least you got a job where you're able to work doubles and make extra money. My job was giving us overtime but not like they used to so be happy breh and Happy Birthday!!!:dj2:

You right, breh. The good thing is I got all my non-school debt paid off and I'm stacking change in my son's college fund.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
love makes you a monster short term cause of what you would do cause of it

and a soft nikka long term cause of how you'd change for it.

Welcome to the Human Experience.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Sounds like you're a real nikka, fam. I wish we had more fathers like you in our community
dap-o.gif