Father tries to kill his son then plays it off when confronted

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Naw, this is from the heihachi mishima school of property parenting. Since he managed to survive that, his next plan is to probably straight up shoot him and say it was an accident

"Alright son, you're gonna look that Mountain Lion dead in his eyes, then IMMEDIATELY start RUNNING in the opposite direction only to curl into a fetal position with your neck exposed after tiring out. This lets them know YOU'RE the Apex predator in this range, trust me :mjgrin: "

Last edited:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
My uncle did that shyt to me once in the SEA. He carried me well past where i could stand and left. I could barely swim at this time. My whole mind was focused on not drowning on the spot i couldn't make it back and my uncle straight up went back to the beach already. Eventually maybe 20 minutes in some teenagers helped me back. Only thing i believe saved me was that i played football for hours every single day so my stamina was very high for a child. I remember every little wave was a danger moment.
Bro wtf… was your father in your life at the time?

No offense…..

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Nothing will keep them from their mission.......I have said brehs and I believe it that them people always have one child that's desugbated as a insurance policy waiting to collect

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Will we see quote tweeting or replying to this with a "!!!" or "Interesting." from Elon? :jbhmm:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
full

Is parents trying to kill their kids on the rise lately???

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This type of activity calls for jail time. Dude gotta understand that his way of thinking is not ok

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The father should be charged with reckless endangerment of a child, child abuse and arguably felony attempted murder, there is no excuse to leave a 6 year old child out like that in a deep shallow water that he could drown in, its evil

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Poor kid :mjcry:

Huge respect to that man. He handled that perfectly :salute: