Father tries to kill his son then plays it off when confronted

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
A random black man showed more compassion for a drowning child than his own dad. Mind you the dad said this has happened before.

A 6 y/o in open water fighting for his life more than once? WTF kind of parent is he? Apparently this happened a few years ago. I hope this child is ok

If us black folk was truly demonic we would be the dominate society and have these cacs in eternal oppression but we are the chosen ones.. gods only children…

That cac needed his ass whooped on sight and the cops called and video shown to them and thank god the kid had on a life vest but he would’ve suffered from hypothermia if the breh wasn’t there smh

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
My uncle did that shyt to me once in the SEA. He carried me well past where i could stand and left. I could barely swim at this time. My whole mind was focused on not drowning on the spot i couldn't make it back and my uncle straight up when back to the beach already. Eventually maybe 20 minutes in some teenagers helped me back. Only thing i believe saved me was that i played football for hours every single day so my stamina was very high for a child. I remember every little wave was a danger moment.
What did your Dad do once you told him what your Uncle did? :jbhmm:

Or was your "Uncle" really one of your mom's boyfriends? :jbhmm: