Father tries to kill his son then plays it off when confronted

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Failure of the system if the father isn't currently in prison. Once the cops arrived, kid should have been taken by an ambulance to be looked at and evaluated.
Explaining how he ended up in the water to physician or cop should have triggered an investigation by social service agency.

*Also good to see that the Black kayakers lives the bodycam life. If the legal system is that inept, the footage likely kept him from being accused of having something to do with the kid going overboard.

The father should be shot in the face. Capable of doing this to your child, you are a danger to everybody.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro wtf… was your father in your life at the time?

No offense…..
You got to understand these are country boys, him and my father. They throw you in the water and tell you swim back. Back then they made us fight them or their friends sometimes. Things of that nature. Different mentality. It works but it doesn't work if that makes sense.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You got to understand these are country boys, him and my father. They throw you in the water and tell you swim back. Back then they made us fight them or their friends sometimes. Things of that nature. Different mentality. It works but it doesn't work if that makes sense.
Grow up in Sparta, brehs.

url

*just jokes

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I can digg tryna make you tough…. In fact I respect it… but “WATER” is a different beast…. Ain’t no do overs when it comes to that shyt. You drown once and your probably done.

:whew: