Father tries to kill his son then plays it off when confronted

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don’t understand what he meant saying they’ll probably see each other again :lupe:
Also that kid needs to be took away from that dad, he obviously tried to kill his kid but his kid was too strong

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:beli:
"We might be seeing each other again."
They might gotta run that clip back at his 'infanticide' hearing.

15K message.
Hurrah.
I think he's like "stupid hard r foiled my plan, but I got something for his ass". Breh is law enforcement so he will have it on him, but he needs to watch out for that evil CAC

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm tough on my son. I need him to be a strong kid. I promote independence and encourage challenges.

But nikka...

What the fukk.
It's really shocking how far fatherhood has fallen. There are grown ass men that don't know how to feed, change, or properly even hold the child they helped create.

Grown men talking about "I don't want to babysit" when their wives need a rest.

Babysit? nikka that is YOUR CHILD :what:

Narcissistic and psychopathic men just get labeled as "bad boys" and some of these women get turned on by them. Then they stupidly marry these men thinking somehow they'll transform into the kind of men who want to be around their children and who will co parent. Too many women learn too late that the man with "edge" might drop the panties harder than gravity itself but that shyt ain't cute anymore when real responsibility enters the chat.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Dude learned to be a dad from the Vegeta and Kratos School of Fatherhood :damn:
Naw, this is from the heihachi mishima school of property parenting. Since he managed to survive that, his next plan is to probably straight up shoot him and say it was an accident

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
That's crazy...

Yea that mightve been attempted murder, sabotaged by the hero that came along just in time.

They need to get that kid far away from that mf asap

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remove that child from the home asap. and lock up the father before trump can start touting him as a real american hero.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"We might be seeing each other again"
:francis::mjpls:

Yea...the tone of the dad's voice tells me he's gonna beat the shyt out of that kid once they get home. That's some of that passive aggressive white man shyt. He's pissed that EMS and cops got involved in whatever weird lesson he was teaching his kid by abandoning him. Also get the impression he'd try some dumb shyt if he saw that black guy on the water again. Like ramming into his kayak.