father boxes son for skipping class

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
His rectum will be pounded in the system r.i.p. fart sounds.

bytch ass nikka.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
I'll never understand this type shyt...
be afraid to eat a teenagers punches brehs
record and upload your own crime brehs
try to break your son's nose brehs

why was dude sweating like that when the video started? maybe moms got the gloves first ...
how do you see your son in tears bleeding and think its ok to keep swinging on em

I grew up hearing what goes on in this house, stays in this house

I don't think the father knew exactly how to be a father..probably never had one

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I'll never understand this type shyt...
be afraid to eat a teenagers punches brehs
record and upload your own crime brehs
try to break your son's nose brehs

why was dude sweating like that when the video started? maybe moms got the gloves first ...
how do you see your son in tears bleeding and think its ok to keep swinging on em

I grew up hearing what goes on in this house, stays in this house

I don't think the father knew exactly how to be a father..probably never had one
I agree with most of that. A 17 year old could knock you out if you let him hit you clean.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
His son and alot of kids his age are str8 Pu$$y

Look at him crying like a lil azz bih

Man our future is doomed if this level of hoeness is being accepted by our culture this day in age

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't lie, when I was that age I would of at least had watery eyes and been upset....but I would of finally lost my temper after a while...

And I would definitely be planning his demise for humiliating me....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
If they were both fighters and in a ring with headgear, then maybe(and not head hunting), but this is abuse....props to the son actually hanging in there...

He reminds me of the jackesses who would come to the boxing gym and go HAM on lightweight partners..then delightfully get that work when going with a vet.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
In 50 years Investigative Departments will be able to just sit back and monitor social media pages all day long. Who needs to get into the streets when people film everything for likes? It'll be a dream job. You could come to work in your pajamas and order a pizza at lunch to be delivered. Don't wanna miss the next big crime spree self-snitch for likes!

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Black folk need to fall back w/ this social media discipline shyt
This.

As i got older i realized the discipline should match the offense. It should be used to correct a problem and not be used strictly as punishment. Boxing him up doesn't address the reason he skipped school. It'll make him afraid to get caught, but doesn't get to the root issue (Acceptance, not giving af, avoiding something) . Uploading the video won't make him go to class, or respect his teachers...it'll just get likes and views. The whole social media discipline wave is primarily 40 and under parents that want props more than correcting their children's behavior.

We gotta get our kids to make good decisions because they are able to think, not because they are afraid of a beating. When they're too old for them, then what?

On a nother note, I like how this 17yo is a 'kid' when his dad is bopping him, but would be an adult if he did something wrong.