father boxes son for skipping class

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Look, as a father myself, I'm all for giving my kids that work when they fukk up enough...but...
This social media approach is wack as fukk; its nobody's business. Be a man and handle your shyt in-house.
This doesn't make the father look good at all because if his pimp hand was strong enough, his son wouldn't have fukked up in the first place.
I get it but I don't know about this and I stay hard on my kids about their education :snoop:

Besides, this father's hand skills are :flabbynsick:

Keep complete strangers (THE INTERNET)outta your home, fam and discipline your children accordingly. You embarrass more than just the child.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I mean, it's fukked up. But how many videos are out there of chicks straight beating their daughters on camera and little to nothing is done about it?
How do you know that? :dwillhuh: Most child protective investigations dont garner any publicity like this one.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I dig the boxing gloves approach, but being able to make your child bleed and continue to 'discipline' him after seeing that is something I cant vouch for.

He shouldve went a bit easier on him- also, stop recording shyt for facebook.

Dad is bout 30 weightclasses above hitting him like James Toney and shyt.

Had me feelin for the son like,

giphy.gif
XBPEeU4.gif

Its funny but then i feel bad...

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I skipped class for 2 months straight :wow:

One day, i heard my dad pull to the drive way and ran straight under my bed :skip: that nikka already knew, came straight in and looked under the bed. I was like :hamster:

"Get your ass out from under there" :wtb:

"Okay" :sadcam:

"get your ass in the truck, you got all your school shyt?":ufdup:

"yes sir" :sadbron:

"blaxican, this better be the last fukking time." :birdman:

Breh never whipped my ass for it, i thought for sure he was gonna tear me up, but he didn't. He only beat my ass one time in my life and that was when i was younger (for throwing cookies all in the house with my younger brother - we were pretending that the cookies were grenades. Pops woke up like :whoo::ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That awkward moment when the kid gets good at boxing...

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I skipped class for 2 months straight :wow:

One day, i heard my dad pull to the drive way and ran straight under my bed :skip: that nikka already knew, came straight in and looked under the bed. I was like :hamster:

"Get your ass out from under there" :wtb:

"Okay" :sadcam:

"get your ass in the truck, you got all your school shyt?":ufdup:

"yes sir" :sadbron:

"blaxican, this better be the last fukking time." :birdman:

Breh never whipped my ass for it, i thought for sure he was gonna tear me up, but he didn't. He only beat my ass one time in my life and that was when i was younger (for throwing cookies all in the house with my younger brother - we were pretending that the cookies were grenades. Pops woke up like :whoo::ufdup:
Sounds like a white family

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:Really?

He could have given lovetaps to his son and had a CONVERSATION all the while. He just straight beat his son up like he was some am boxer at the gym:what:

And recording it?:what:Stupid motherfukker. Without the video, its likely nobody would have known and his son *may* have gotten a lesson out of this, but him recording this shyt says the father aint really thinking any more critically than his son is.