father boxes son for skipping class

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i am all for discipline but it has to be balanced. Sometimes you need to take these kids and make them straight up copy pages out of books or make them copy pages out the dictionary so they actually learn something that is going to help them succeed in school instead of only being taught fear and obedience.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Lol I swear these low self esteem parents are pathetic. Beat your kid on camera so you can get, "Parent of the year!", "That's a good father right there". Keep discipline in your home. People are so pathetic. It is like he wants to humuliate him. I dont know if this was the sons first or multiple time skipping. Either way that was uncalled for. Then some parents wonder why their kids dump their ass in a nursing home.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
I'm probably in the minority in that I didn't see anything wrong with this. He should have stopped when his son started to bust and bleed tho. Although, I'm willing to bet that if his son was like 6'5 +, the father would not be doing something like this. I remember my pops said to me that we should put some gloves on and go at it once. But that wasnt him disciplining me, it just some man shyt.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
All that for walking out if class and not calling.

Thats a police bring you home or call from jail beating for a teenager.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The bible doesn't say to deck your kids in the face brehs

Ecclesiasticus 30:12-13

“Bow down his neck while he is young, and beat him on the sides while he is a child, lest he wax stubborn, and be disobedient unto thee, and so bring sorrow to thine heart.” Chastise thy son, and hold him to labour, lest his lewd behaviour be an offence unto thee. 14Better is the poor, being sound and strong of constitution, than a rich man that is afflicted in his body.

Proverbs 13:24
He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 23:13
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just was arrested.

Not sure if removing him from the house will work.