RENO, Nevada
That day when he loses custody
6WM2UTJ.png

CAC

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even though I don't respect the guy for beating his kid and posted the video online (dumb idea). I gotta respect his approach. But I can't respect him for going that far.

My father used to use his fist and legs to fight me if I act out. I remember when I was 18 and I was disrespecting my teachers and my father found out and we fought. Thank God for kick boxing and wrestling skills. Let's just say after we fought, he would never start a fight with mi ever again. :smugdraper:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What if you walked in on them slapboxing nekkid, except for the brown Starburys and ankle weights they were wearing?

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:snoop: Wussup with parents trying to embarrass their kids on social media.
One of the worst eras to live in right now is the social media age. The shyt people upload for attention is deplorable.

First of all neither the son or his father can really fight, father was gasping for air after 30secs. I'm a father of two sons, I couldnt picture beating them like that and uploading it for people to see. Busting up a child like he fighting a grown man in the street proves what?

He thought that was helping the kid but now he has made the kid's life worse. What kinda parent gives the kid the "ok" to walk out of a classroom but call him first? Just a messed up situation all around...