Fat nikka tryna get in shape....come school me on this gym life brehs

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of great advice in this thread, I took a lot of mental notes and I'm gonna put them to use.

I bought a ninja blender and every sunday I'll go buy a bunch of fruit and veggies and it has been a great investment so far, my issue is that I don't start work until 2pm and I get up early to hit the gym (around 8-9am) and I really don't have time for a big breakfast so when I get back from the gym and I'm extremely hungry, would it make any drastic difference if I ate a small breakfast and a big lunch since your supposed to eat a big breakfast?

also sometimes I go to the gym when I get off of work at 10 pm and I also work up a appetite after that, what's a healthier alternative that will fill me up that late at night?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
a lot of great advice in this thread, I took a lot of mental notes and I'm gonna put them to use.

I bought a ninja blender and every sunday I'll go buy a bunch of fruit and veggies and it has been a great investment so far, my issue is that I don't start work until 2pm and I get up early to hit the gym (around 8-9am) and I really don't have time for a big breakfast so when I get back from the gym and I'm extremely hungry, would it make any drastic difference if I ate a small breakfast and a big lunch since your supposed to eat a big breakfast?

also sometimes I go to the gym when I get off of work at 10 pm and I also work up a appetite after that, what's a healthier alternative that will fill me up that late at night?
For where you are meal timing and how large the meals are relative to each other aren't something to worry about.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

The most important meal should always be after a workout, meaning, you should eat heavy so you're not starving, in addition to, your body being able metabolize whatever you eat long after your workout is over. Because of your schedule, breakfast and dinner would be your most important meals of the day. You'll have to figure out what kinds of foods you prefer. Can you cook?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most important meal should always be after a workout, meaning, you should eat heavy so you're not starving, in addition to, your body being able metabolize whatever you eat long after your workout is over. Because of your schedule, breakfast and dinner would be your most important meals of the day. You'll have to figure out what kinds of foods you prefer. Can you cook?
yea breh I love to cook, outside of subway I have been avoiding fast food for the past few weeks.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I've been avoiding the gym for a minute. fukked up real bad in March and now April isn't going good at all :mjcry: Gained a lot of weight back and just got caught up with other stuff. I have a endless list of excuses. Anyway I'll be getting back to it tomorrow. Gonna start running.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
real talk im probably the most out of shape niga on the coli..short fat niga got man boobs and shyt smh before i get any more depressed in life and off myself i want to make that change and lose some weight and i need the coli brehs help to do it...now before yall come in here spitting yall gym language and shyt just know that i cnt comprehend that shyt cus im a rookie...i just need a starting point tbh gonna start going to the gym this weeknd

i wud post pics but i aint tryna expose myself like that

Just follow Swave Sevah's instructions from 16:28-16:34: