I 100% guarantee you wouldn't :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I 100% guarantee you wouldn't :mjlol:

and that’s where you wrong

I learned early on ain’t nobody stopping me from saying what I’m gonna say

after that you can react/overreact how you want...and I’m free to do the same unless you knock me out or kill me...but I’m say what I want

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Are you implying Fat Joe is defending police brutality because of his stance on kneeling? Please say yes.
I’m implying he’s uninformed, much like you are.

:patrice: Im not really wit it myself*, tbh, but, hey, ppl protest how they want. :yeshrug:

*bc I'm not seeing the steps between protesting the anthem and ending police brutality. But i be quiet bc i legit don't know and it felt stupid to ask. :hamster:
He missed the point of why Kaepernick was kneeling in the first place, and jumped on the narrative those MAGA clowns created.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
and that’s where you wrong

I learned early on ain’t nobody stopping me from saying what I’m gonna say

after that you can react/overreact how you want...and I’m free to do the same unless you knock me out or kill me...but I’m say what I want
Again, I 100% guarantee you wouldn't :mjlol:

Daps
they are I just heard a white girl talking to this middle eastern woman about it the other day, and she was muslim with the shroud on everything, and she said she was classified as white, when the white girl asked what she was, and the white girl's reaction was hilarious.

But its true, look at 69 jail info they have him classified as white, he didn't put that there that's what law enforcement categorized him as, white

So based on 2 accounts, 1 that your creep ass was overhearing and could have been a joke, and 1 jail record of some washed up "rapper", and not every demographic survey known to man, the narrative of "black/brown" unity, and the fact that both cultures would slap the shyt outta you if you called them white people, these people are Caucasians....

I knew I shouldn't have taken this bait:snoop:, but once again, :skip: wut