Fat Joe as a kid

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they are I just heard a white girl talking to this middle eastern woman about it the other day, and she was muslim with the shroud on everything, and she said she was classified as white, when the white girl asked what she was, and the white girl's reaction was hilarious.

But its true, look at 69 jail info they have him classified as white, he didn't put that there that's what law enforcement categorized him as, white

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
they are I just heard a white girl talking to this middle eastern woman about it the other day, and she was muslim with the shroud on everything, and she said she was classified as white, when the white girl asked what she was, and the white girl's reaction was hilarious.

But its true, look at 69 jail info they have him classified as white, he didn't put that there that's what law enforcement categorized him as, white
Some of these guys don’t get it. They get confused with ethnicity and race. You can be ethnically Persian for example and be Caucasian. There are cubans who are white Hispanic.

There’s a reason why the census says “non-Hispanic white”.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
damn, he looks like a character from full house
I know exactly who you talking about :dead:

iI0kYg3.jpg

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So dark skinned Cubans can say nikka but white Cubans can't? :skip: Aren't they both still Cuban either way? I'm not following the logic.