Fat Joe as a kid

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So dark skinned Cubans can say nikka but white Cubans can't? :skip: Aren't they both still Cuban either way? I'm not following the logic.
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Are some of you being deliberately obtuse? Race and nationality are two different things.

Let’s play spot the difference. Here are two British men. Which one do you think would get a pass saying the n-word? Take your time.

69e6626c5d9bd0989d9f6076b31e8489.jpg

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Hispanic is an ethnicity, Cuban/Puerto Rican are nationalities.

Zoe Saldana is Hispanic as is Jennifer Lopez. The former is a black Hispanic and the latter is A white Hispanic.

They don’t go around calling themselves black Hispanic and Hispanics. So this Black Hispanic/black Latino thing is mostly a black concoction.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Fat Joe never said he was black, NY nikkaz just soft so they let him say it

the black puerto ricans exists but the whites ones use that to act like they ain't white, because latinos are a bunch of confused mix breads to begin with, it's not a race, its an ethnic group

anybody who speaks spanish is hispanic in north america is spanish, real spanish people are white people from spain

arabs, hispanics, are classified as white in america

Not exactly.....

Hispanic is a cultural group, then folks determine what they think their race(s) is

2000.png

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'll say this: i never seen him step wrong or violate. He supports black business vocally on his show, like exuberantly "We gotta support black business!! :obama:" He put Remy on. I see he said some funny shyt implying all Latinos are black, but i didn't watch so that mighta been a click bait title.

But overall, until i get some new information, he be holding it down. :ld:

I feel like you have to have grown up here, in a specific place and time, for it to make sense. But i definitely understand ados from elsewhere feeling some kinda way. And i do not think the 'privilege' should be extended willy nilly. :ufdup:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Are some of you being deliberately obtuse? Race and nationality are two different things.

Let’s play spot the difference. Here are two British men. Which one do you think would get a pass saying the n-word? Take your time.

Nobody who isn't ADOS should get a pass if we're following logic

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

included a picture too for the slow muthafukkas lol :skip: