Fat Acceptance? They out their flabby minds.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:russ: My girl works out, this is generally what a womans body will look like if they focus on fitness and eat normally -

tumblr_m9u8qbNs0q1qa0aiho1_500.jpg

QrscZ.gif

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That's an excuse to waste food?

Like i said, this is America. Food isn't a number one priority as it is in 3rd world countries. I tried wasting food around my Jamaican peeps and they almost took my head off. Did the same around my American peeps and they hardly noticed. You must not of had full meals growing up, huh? Yo parents sent you to bed hungry, huh? Ya'll fridge was empty, huh?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooooo when I broke my leg and used to use the scooters at walmart and the grocery stores these fat mothafukka used to all give me a look up and down like I didnt deserve to be on that bytch. I cant stand on my right leg youre just fat as fukk :russ:

nikka i used to ride around on them bytches whenever i went to Home Depot cause that store is big as fukk and i be lookin at all them fat motherfukkers like :umad:

i once ran that bytch into the sliding glass door at the entrance cause them mothafukkas are fast, i never been back in that home depot since :wow:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Like i said, this is America. Food isn't a number one priority as it is in 3rd world countries. I tried wasting food around my Jamaican peeps and they almost took my head off. Did the same around my American peeps and they hardly noticed. You must not of had full meals growing up, huh? Yo parents sent you to bed hungry, huh? Ya'll fridge was empty, huh?
:dahell: Um, ok.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I ain't read the whole thread but I'm a fat dude. I understand when u talking about morbidly obese people like u got in the US. I mean, those people don't even look human but just cause I got a big gut, I don't feel like any less of a person :manny:

I could stand to lose some weight tho but it doasen't really bother me. Growing up I was always very skinny, didn't start to put on weight till I was in my 20s so in a way I'm happy I beefed up some. Just got a big gut now, that's all. I don't eat that much and I'm pretty active. The reason I put on the weight is cause I'm on this f*cked up medication. But that's another story.

Deniro you my breh, u need to lose weight mayne.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:russ: My girl works out, this is generally what a womans body will look like if they focus on fitness and eat normally -

tumblr_m9u8qbNs0q1qa0aiho1_500.jpg

You saying fitness bods are never gross? They never get veiny, ribby, paper skin and shyt? nikka get real.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You saying fitness bods are never gross? They never get veiny, ribby, paper skin and shyt? nikka get real.

:russ: We talking about the average black woman that goes to the gym and then takes fitness seriously, they will never attain that competition body you keep talking about. What they will often have is a flat stomach, retain thick thighs and bubble butts. A woman that goes to the gym regularly > one that doesn't.

Yawls mamas was fat I can tell from all the feelings.

Not a single person in my family is fat, nikkas can't hate in peace now?

killacal

Banned
Daps

Give it up you thirsty ass nikka all that rationalizing doesnt help you simp the least desirable women on the planet :camby:

What a coincidence :duck:

Ol I like eating only pb and j 3 times a day its my favorite :russ: